• Show
Clear All

• rofl this thread is embarrassing

Pursue higher education pac fans

Comment

• Originally posted by LupinIII View Post
      rofl this thread is embarrassing

Pursue higher education pac fans
      Embarassing? This thread is another proof of floyd cowardice, king is trying to make sure to get floyd to sign the contract by telling floyd that he is not pursuing the pacquiao match because he knows that pacquiao is the reason why floyd went to vacation.

Comment

• Damn......I was wondering why all the unearthed threads regarding May and Mosley and people picking Mosley over Mayweather.....I see why now

Comment

• Originally posted by PinoyZoi View Post
          It's the only way he can persuade Floyd Mayweather Jr. to sign up with him
          this was my thought.

Comment

• IMO king is doing this to make floyd sign the contract with him but once floyd sign the contract, king will force him to fight pac.

Poor floyd he thinks that he can escape to pacquiao by signing with king but king was smarter than him.

Comment

• I will guarantee that, as soon as the Floyd-Pacquaio match is signed, all the ignorant little p****** on this thread and this site who are now calling Floyd a coward will begin to make excuse threads for Pacquaio's loss. It will begin months before the first punch is thrown just like it did with the Mayweather/Mosley fight. Before the Mosley fight was signed, there were three or four threads per day on this site claiming Mayweather was scared of Mosley. As soon as the fight was signed, threads about Mosley being old and past his prime slowly started to appear. By the week of the fight, there were about 10 per day. Stupid ass threads like this are really .

Comment

• Originally posted by big_james10 View Post
                I will guarantee that, as soon as the Floyd-Pacquaio match is signed, all the ignorant little p****** on this thread and this site who are now calling Floyd a coward will begin to make excuse threads for Pacquaio's loss. It will begin months before the first punch is thrown just like it did with the Mayweather/Mosley fight. Before the Mosley fight was signed, there were three or four threads per day on this site claiming Mayweather was scared of Mosley. As soon as the fight was signed, threads about Mosley being old and past his prime slowly started to appear. By the week of the fight, there were about 10 per day. Stupid ass threads like this are really .
                when will it happen? Oh i forgot floyd will beat pac in a fantasy fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
                  If Floyd does sign with Don King I would hope he isn't pursuing Pacquiao. I'm so sick of the whole Mayweather-Pacquiao crap and I don't want to go through that again. Martinez and Paul Williams (Two respectable opponents) are out there for Floyd, they're also more then willin' to subject themselves to WADA style testing. No need for Pacquiao's bullcrap again, I really don't understand why boxing fans want to go through that bullcrap again, I really don't.
                  I see no reason why Mayweather would want any of those fights. Pac is the easiest fight of the 3 anyway. Pac or bust.

Comment

• ...so, dk is pursuing Floyd. well, he needs to sign Floyd before he can make a Mayweather - Pacquiao fight. Common sense.

Comment

• Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
                      Boxing Promoter Don King speaks truth on Floyd Mayweather and NOT PURSUING Manny Pacquiao

by Steve Kim dated 10August 2010

"I'M NOT PURSUING the PACQUIAO MATCH or Pursuing AnyThing. I'm Pursuing Floyd." said Don King.
                      If DK says he is not pursuing Floyd, they probably are not close to a deal.

but anyway, that is what they should say. It is a negotiation tactic.

Comment

Working...
                      X