Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

May/Pac "negotiations" used to promote Pac-Cotto/Marg?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yesir View Post
    no trolling pull, you have been put on the list
    Wow the irony....

Not the list....

Great tactic there.

I asked you a question that you didn't answer.... Are you a girl? I am just curious.

Comment

bump................

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
        Wow the irony....

Not the list....

Great tactic there.

I asked you a question that you didn't answer.... Are you a girl? I am just curious.
        please dont troll Jro or you can join pull.

any comments on teh topic?

Comment

sure, why not? arum and floyd HATE one another. so why would he care about smearing floyds name and kicking dirt on it? seriously speaking

think about it! anything that floyd says, will just get turned around and thrown in his face...and you know it

so it was smart for floyd, his team and GBP to stay quiet and allow boxing fans to figure out arums game by themselves, then call Arum on his bs

not point in arguing a complete and utter lie. how do you conduct negotiations but you arent in direct contact with ANYONE from the other team? thats Haymon, Ellerbe, or anyone from GBP. but you are going through Greenburg?

that makes no sense to me

Honestly I'm just letting it out to you since this is the first time you making a thread without the nuthugging obvious.

But with the bold, you seemed to contradict yourself!

I thought you swear and said how a liar scumbag is, and how you bash at people believing at what Arum says, but yet you seemed to believe he really talked to Ross Greenburg to reach Al Haymon...

Now how are you sure that scumbag Arum really took that route to get to Haymon, and who is Haymon to Floyd? IMO Floyd trusts Haymon way way more than GBP.

Take a look at what you said again and it seemed you confuse yourself with these **** as well.
          Last edited by Tamis!; 07-17-2010, 03:01 PM.

Comment

please dont troll Jro or you can join pull.

any comments on teh topic?
            I don't care about your crappy list bro....

I am NOT in the top 10 knowledgeable posters on here. As overall posters go I am NOT even in the top 25....

But, I am confident that your boxing knowledge is not on par with mine. And, me being on your stupid ass list will confirm that.

However, I am just really curious are you a female. That is really all I want to know. I asked you this a day ago you didn't answer.

If you want my opinion on this topic read it on the other a hundred threads that are on this topic. I mean this topic is not original. Get more creative. But, honestly answer my question.

Comment

Originally posted by Tamis_Siensya View Post

Honestly I'm just letting it out to you since this is the first time you making a thread without the nuthugging obvious.

But with the bold, you seemed to contradict yourself!

I thought you swear and said how a liar scumbag is, but yet you seemed to believe he really talked to Ross Greenburg to reach Al Haymon...

Now how are you sure that scumbag Arum really took that route to get to Haymon, and who is Haymon to Floyd? IMO Floyd trusts Haymon way way more than GBP.

Take a look at what you said again and it seemed you confuse yourself with these **** as well.
              i didnt confuse myself at all. Arum said Greenburg was his go to guy, which seems weird. why go through Greenburg instead of contacting the team you are supposedly "negotiating" with, directly?

and i dont know that he went through greenburg, this is arum we are talking about...a complete LIAR.

the whole thing sounds shady so i dont know if he spoke with Greenburg, actively pursuing the fight. none of us do, arums word has to be taken with a grain of salt

Comment

damn, Jro going all MS13 on yesir

Comment

i guess its been confirmed then, jro. welcome to the list. VIP style. haha

Comment

Yesir, you're not on Jro's level. Try beefing with ModernTalking first. That's a pac fan more on your level.

Comment

i didnt confuse myself at all. Arum said Greenburg was his go to guy, which seems weird. why go through Greenburg instead of contacting the team you are supposedly "negotiating" with, directly?

and i dont know that he went through greenburg, this is arum we are talking about...a complete LIAR.

the whole thing sounds shady so i dont know if he spoke with Greenburg, actively pursuing the fight. none of us do, arums word has to be taken with a grain of salt
                      If you find Arum as a complete liar, then you don't have to create conspiracy theories like this in the first place because you have nothing to begin with if you don't even trust the same guy who's the leading role in your own telenovela.

Comment

Working...
                      X