Collapse
No announcement yet.

What brought you to boxing scene???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't have anyone in real life to talk about boxing with so rather than creeping out the few friends I have and strangers at the bus stop with conversations about fighters they have never heard of, I sought out like minded ppl here online.

Comment

Through my brother, I saw the BS threads offer a wide range of various topics aside from boxing. Other than that, they're hilarious.

Comment

A group of posters from sherdog.com who where tired of being banned for stupid **** came together and started a website called Globalmma.com, I followed a month later and spent about 4 years posting there. Then the guys who owned the site decided it was time to give up because they never made no money off the site so they put out the word it was for sale. Rick Reeno trying to jump on the MMA bandwagon purchased the website and merged the forums. We where met with hostility and only a few stayed on. Most notably secondIInone, Purity, and myself. I am all that remains now. Also, Rick scrapped globalmma.com....

Comment

Was a lurker at dinamita (jmm) boards. then i noticed there weren't new topics anymore, so i looked around to see where the peole went, ended up here.

Comment

Originally posted by LeeVanCleef View Post
            Through my brother, I saw the BS threads offer a wide range of various topics aside from boxing. Other than that, they're hilarious.
            What are you doing here during office hours?

Back to work slave! *whip*

Comment

Originally posted by aristotlemoses View Post
              I always read the news and **** like that, but finally said I'll join and say some ****.
              co-sign....

Comment

Just lookin for fight results BITD.

Lurked for yrs before I made an account.

Started in NSB, got to know who could be taken seriously and who couldn't, eventually stated spendin more time in here.

Now NSB is officially dead. Lounge/NWO FTW.

Comment

im in ****ing nz where there is no coverage of this sport, desperate for boxing news in 08... google is my friend... bam... boxingscene... got banned in dec 09 tho... went to esb... got a nack for posting replies to noobs... now back here and planning on buying a mortgage in the lounge... nsb is funky now.

Comment

I knew Kuya Mak posted here, came back, and never left BS.

Pacland loves me.

Comment

Lurking at first looking for barrera fights

Comment

Working...
                      X