Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs. Marquez on July 18 - Two Pounds Apart?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ehh this fight is whatever

Comment

I think it should be at 143.

Comment

Floyd is a damn *****, Agree at 140. WTF?

**** is ridiculous!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

And he makes him fight 10 pounds over his last fight. Complete bull****. Marquez isn't going to be able to carry the weight like Pacquiao, and Floyd is going to jab to his stomach the whole fight. Marquez doesn't have the power to knock him out, so it's going to be a snoozer, with floyd hitting and running. Marquez cant throw combinations like Pacquiao in the attack mode, and if he attacks floyd, he's going to get countered all day.

ANd floyd wont attack him, so Marquez wont be able to use his counter punching.

Comment

For once KingP4P come on already Man up and meet JMM A blown up 130 pounder at 140. Please 7 lbs

Comment

Can’t wait to see Mayweather destroy JMM and send him into retirement. Going to me one of boxing’s finest moment

Comment

Its pretty sad that Mayweather will still run like a ***** from a superfeatherweight.

Comment

dont forget what oscar tried to do. what if JMM does a pac on
                  mayweather?

Comment

Originally posted by ILLuminato View Post
                    Its pretty sad that Mayweather will still run like a ***** from a superfeatherweight.
                    Mayweather beats anyone his size by KO.

Comment

I'm about to turn into deeval up in this bitch. I dont know if it's a hidden agenda. I dont know if he's looking for the lowest risk big fights. Either way, Floyd Mayweather wants no part of a top Welterweight. None.

Comment

Working...
                      X