No announcement yet.

A solution for the May/Pac dilemma.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A solution for the May/Pac dilemma.

Since this issue has dragged longed enough, I feel it's about time for us to come with proposed, non-biased solutions to what we feel would be fair. Mayweather seems to be pretty stuck on his idea of now full OSDT and PAC seems to be pro testing but only 14 days up to the fight. However, I have a solution for this. As Roger Mayweather stated earlier in a phone interview, Mayweather wants to expose Pac for the possible drugs that he may be taking. Well my solution involves a slight sacrifice but in the end, I feel would really put pressure on PAC's camp to either make the fight, and if not, lead fans and writers to seriously start questioning Pac's motives.

What if:
    Mayweather gave Pac the upperhand on the revenues generated. Let's say Mayweather allows for it to be 55:45 with pac getting the larger share. However in order to receive this, Pac would have to undergo full testing. I feel this sacrifice from May's camp would ultimately prove who wants the fight and who doesnt. If Pac accepted, then May would have to bite the bullet and concede to the smaller share of money knowing that his opponent would be clean. However if Pac still denied full OST, then that would seriously question the integrity of Pac's camp, as it would now be known that Mayweather would really want this fight to happen as he is giving up the larger share of the pie.

That's as neutral as I can go, however in the event that Pac still denied full OST, I think that answer speaks for itself gentlemen. Please response intelligently. And no this is not an alt of anyone, I simply lurk these boards from time to time but never really post.

Gentlemen...

You should consult Bob Arum.

Comment

Working...
    X