Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lara Eyes Chocolatito: I Might Follow Lead of Golovkin, Canelo!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 of Lara's last 3 fights were against unrated WW's. How about Lara's b*tch *ss fight Andrade since he's calling him out?

Comment

• it wasn't lilG's fault, honest, we had no choice when Eubank no-showed

lil Emma, at the candy-store: "but mommy, I want butterscotch"

Emma's mommy: " well you can't have butterscotch Emma, they are sold out..... you will have to take the sour lemon-drops "

lil Emma: " but mommy, there is another candy-store next door, and another one across town..... can't we just shop there? "

Emma's mommy: " just eat your lemon-drops b1tch "

lil Emma: WTF ?

lil Emma has a bit more common-sense than lil'G

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
        Absolutely, you can tell by the way that Team Golovkin called Lara's bluff dozens of times......
        Team Brook doesn't have to wait for their bluffs getting called. They talk directly to promoters. Lara just tweets. He spends thousands of dollars paying for his useless management team, which included Haymon, yet he can't use their services. He just wants to tweet like a stupid teenager. As if he's the only one who can tweet. GG ducking the twitter guy doe.

Comment

• Originally posted by JQside View Post
          Team Brook doesn't have to wait for their bluffs getting called. They talk directly to promoters. Lara just tweets. He spends thousands of dollars paying for his useless management team, which included Haymon, yet he can't use their services. He just wants to tweet like a stupid teenager. As if he's the only one who can tweet. GG ducking the twitter guy doe.

I think you have missed the point.....

" Lara just tweets "

..... because, Loeffler cannot pick up the phone and call Lara's " bluff " ?

It would have been cheaper than a toll-call to the UK for Brook

Lara has been calling out Golovkin for years.

DeCubas said this to Loeffler..... " at 160..... on HBO..... in Kazakhstan "

How hard is it to say.... " ok " ?

The excuses are getting ridiculous now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post
            2 of Lara's last 3 fights were against unrated WW's. How about Lara's b*tch *ss fight Andrade since he's calling him out?
            How about you educate yourself before posting? Lara tried to make that fight already.

Comment

• Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
              How about you educate yourself before posting? Lara tried to make that fight already.
              You're referring to a long time ago when Andrade was still a prospect and it would've been on FNF -
              "I'm the best in the division. If I put my name to a contract I show up and fight, unlike him when he pulled out of the biggest fight of his career against Charlo. Not to mention, he turned down a fight with me on ESPN2 years ago when I was willing to put a beating on him for $15,000,” Lara said. “And don't forget, I already whooped that ass for free in the amateurs.”
              http://espn.go.com/blog/dan-rafael/p...m-andrade-lara

Get with the program, because Andrade's not a prospect anymore and been calling Lara out since March. Andrade & his promoter are taking initiative and working with Showtime to try and make the fight. Lara & DeCubas haven't taken initiative in making a fight since Canelo.

Right now Andrade is trying to fight Lara. Let's see if Lara steps up or if he just continues to talk bs.

Comment

• Oh look Lara talking GGG up again.. Every-time he has an opponent coincidentally! Never mind Lara we all know you lost to a WW! LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post
                  2 of Lara's last 3 fights were against unrated WW's. How about Lara's b*tch *ss fight Andrade since he's calling him out?
                  HAHAHAHAHA Laras opponent WW Zaveck couldn't even beat Berto or Rafał Jackiewicz!

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                    That is rubbish, stop embarrassing yourself with those childish excuses.

1) they have mentioned fighting NUMEROUS SMW's, over half-a-dozen..... and whenever Loeffler/Sanchez/GGG are questioned about 168, they ALWAYS say it would be just for 1 fight and that Gennady would come straight back down to 160.

2) Stop trying to insinuate that Brook is a big money fight, because he simply is not. Khan was a superstar who had beaten a number of world-class opponents..... Brook is relatively unknown and has only fought Porter.

Stop telling stories, you are embarrassing yourself.
                    Fair enough on the 1st point. That is exactly right. They won't officially move up to 168 until GGG is undisputed. On the 2nd point, I said he represents the money...not "big money." Just, money. And it's a serious critique of boxing that both guys won't even make that much from this fight...not on the level of FMJ or Pac. But more money than either has ever made. Again, it's a mismatch & a money grab. But I don't have to tell the hype man that. Keep the hype alive!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet_Science2 View Post
                      I already bodied you. Next!
                      I keep trying to tell you: I don't swing that way.

Comment

Working...
                      X