Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Anthony Joshua vs. Bermane Stiverne Eyed By Hearn For November

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sicko View Post
    Defended Vitali Resume? Name somebody who Vitali shouldn't fought but didn't to protect his belt? Vitali ERA was **** he did not have much options but the options that he did have the Klitschko's to their credit they always would seek out better competition even though it really wasn't any during their ERA
    Do you really want me to name all the top fighters he missed during his time to instead fight guys like Charr and Chisora type guys? Its a long list. Yet you're criticizing a guy with a belt for less than two years who actually made a fight with a guy better than Vits ever beat in his career. Like I said....BRILLIANT...and transparent!

Comment

I don't get this feeling the need to Defend Wilder instead of expecting more from a Champion? This is how Pathetic today's fight fans are, some of us are willing to accept a Plate of **** based on who we like

My expectation will never come down just become a guy is American or whatever. You want to be considered "Great" you want to be a "Superstar" you want to be considered one of the best in the world "P4P" then FUKING EARN IT don't expect it to be given to you

Again we shall see after this Mismatch, No More Excuse After This!
      The last superstar HW was Lennox Lewis. Wlad is a hall of famer but he doesn't have any signature wins. He retired in 2003... Who does he fight? you tell me who is available & willing. Not who you think should fight but who is actually available? Maybe if Povetkin passed his drug test we would be talking about how good Wilder is or who would Povetkin defend against next. I want to see the best fights but show me where is an open date with the top guys? The biggest issue is there is no money in boxing anymore. The purses are nothing compared to the 90s. 42 year old larry holmes get 14 million to fight evander holyfield. Michael grant 5 million to fight lennox. champions are not evn coming close to that except a few guys. Guys want to milk those belts for all it's worth & it will never change so long as there is 4 world titles. The more they fight the more money they earn. They will milk those belts until the cash out fight happens...it looks like that is in England...
      Last edited by joe strong; 07-08-2016, 02:34 PM.

Comment

Defended Vitali Resume? Name somebody who Vitali shouldn't fought but didn't to protect his belt? Vitali ERA was **** he did not have much options but the options that he did have the Klitschko's to their credit they always would seek out better competition even though it really wasn't any during their ERA
        You are going to crap on Wilder but defend Vitali? He is 0-2 vs his best 2 opponents & he even quit in one of them. In his era who did he not fight... Rahman, Maskaev, Tua, Haye, Botha, Moorer, Tyson, Holyfield, Ruiz, Valuev, Chagaev, Liahkovich Toney, McCline, Brewster, Golota, Mercer, Stiverne, Grant, McCall, Ibragimov, Povetkin... Those are some of the guys from his era he didn't fight from 1996 on...if you think about it his best win is against who? Sam Peter maybe Arreola?
        Last edited by joe strong; 07-08-2016, 02:55 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X