No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: George Groves: I've Yet To Choke on The World Stage

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: George Groves: I've Yet To Choke on The World Stage

GEORGE GROVES admits he has no one to blame but himself for the way his career hit the skids after losing twice to Carl Froch. The super-middleweight takes on St Helens puncher Martin Murray at London's O2 on Saturday night, with the winner assured of another crack at the world crown against Fedor Chudinov.
    [Click Here To Read More]

This joker can't be serious.

He's choked 3 times.

"I've got no excuses, I take 100% of the blame...but it was all my trainers fault."

Comment

I'm tempted to resort to "Ugly Kid" insults because of the prattish things he keeps saying. :durr1:

Comment

This is priceless.

Comment

Groves is mentally not right, he never has been the.

His ego expanded to shocking proportions after froch 1 and he will never recover from the implosion caused by froch 2

Comment

Uh, pardon me? I don't think I heard that correctly.

Comment

What do you call getting KTFO vs Carl Froch????? SMH

Comment

Originally posted by PittyPat View Post
                I'm tempted to resort to "Ugly Kid" insults because of the prattish things he keeps saying.
                BWaHAHaahahaaaHA!!!

Comment

''Grovesy'' never fully capitalised on the gift decision he got against Degale. In the end, it was Degale who went on to better things. I'm not sure which one I dislike the most.. it's a tough call. Two fighters I struggle to root for.

Comment

I actually had to go to Boxrec site to make sure this wasn't some other George Groves. Nope. Same one. Same guy who Froch destroyed, Jack beat. 3 world stages. 3 fails. IOW choked. Geez, some people you can see a mile away just from their swollen egos. SMH

Comment

Working...
                    X