Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can Land be Conquered Anymore?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

China is shameless taking over the disputed islands and claiming as their own. They disguising their soldiers as fishermen in search of goods then they start camping within one of the islands and start building towers & gun turrets

Comment

Russia conqeured crimea from ukraine

Comment

Originally posted by Adamjr91 View Post
        This is the most ******ed thread I have seen on Boxingscene and that includes NSB.

There are countless boarder disputes all over the world. Anyone of those could erupt into a war and trigger a land grab.

Worldwide military spending is close to $2 trillion. I can assure you, a lot of the weapons produced will be used to steal land and resources.
        seems legit.

Comment

Damn people have short memories.

Didn't Russia annex Crimea in March?
          Last edited by deliveryman; 11-11-2014, 12:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Daylyt View Post
            seems legit.
            My slip doesn't negate the first statement. That still stands.

Comment

Originally posted by LSKennedy View Post
              They didn't conquer it. Conquering land means taking it over with the intention of never giving it back. That wasn't the case with Iraq.
              Hypothetically, if they had decided not to give it back? Are you saying they couldn't have held onto it? Maybe you're right, I don't know.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruthless One View Post
                No doubt about that either but the current threat is China and Russia.
                yes china is on the rise but U.S goverment been making wars in a lot of places since the WW2 end

Comment

The Chinese are buck-passers.

Way to pay someone else to genocide the balls off Sudan

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Israel has been illegally conquering Palestinian's land since the 1950s and doing it successfully thru media propaganda

Comment

Working...
                    X