No announcement yet.

Lucas Matthysse is overrated!!!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
    I won't waste my time travelling to meet some Internet wannabe tough guy phaggot but please do come see me in Toronto or Puerto Rico. I'm sure you'd be stupid enough to show up in someone's city thinking your gangster. You can't even afford the ticket from "washinton," spare me pendejo.
    Btw, whats up from MTL.

Comment

TS is mad because broner made him look like an idiot by backing down from a matthysse fight

Comment

I agree he's overrated but still I only had him losing the Garcia fight. Garcia is underrated.

Comment

Originally posted by jrrod02 View Post
          Stop it man. You're just going to confused the hell out of this guy with logic. . You might as well have asked him his opinion on string theory.
          You're on a roll with these great posts Brotha. Is green K you again, if I could.

Comment

Originally posted by jrrod02 View Post
            Stop it man. You're just going to confused the hell out of this guy with logic. . You might as well have asked him his opinion on string theory.

"string theory" on NSB...

Comment

Is Lucas Matthysse a bit hyped up? I think so, but I think most people rank him rightfully. As a top 5 Jr Welterweight but not a p4p fighter. Also, Danny did clearly beat him but you can't tell me it was some type of schooling or lopsided fight. It was a pretty competitive fight until Garcia started pulling away and scored the knockdown. Also both outlanded each other in 6 rounds, with both landing 36% of their total punches with Garcia having a slight edge of 19 more landed. So I don't mind seeing a rematch because I saw it a close but clear fight. Garcia vs Matthysse is a much better fight than Garcia vs Salka or Matthysse vs Molina Jr.

Comment

Working...
              X