Collapse
No announcement yet.

Me theory about Deontay Wilder correct?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wilder is just a big Tyrone Brunson, he won't go far and I don't think him beating cans is any indicator that he actually has much power in spite of his 100% ko rate.

Comment

Nice racism about how he's hyped because he's black. Nobody even know who he is.

Didn't need to add in the 'black' hw part bro.

That shows very very little class on your part and shows what you are thinking all along when talking about this guy. You hate Lennox Lewis and Tyson too right? What you really want to put is two good white HW's in place of their names but can't think of 2 other then the 2 bums beating up bigger bums atm.

Comment

ANYBODY who saw Deontay Wilder in the olympics then in his early pro fights would have to know he was atleat 5 years away from anything meaningful atleast anybody with a boxing eye.

He is currently a bit more than 3 years in and he has shown improvement, so get back to me in a couple years and I will tell you something about him until then it doesn't matter and making assumuptions about him is pointless.

To be anything they needed to take the slow road with him, so where he is is just fine and who hypes him please~

Oh and the last dude he fought went to sleep, not a fat guy falling over genuine to sleep so dude can punch.
        Last edited by The Gambler1981; 03-15-2012, 01:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
          ANYBODY who saw Deontay Wilder in the olympics then in his early pro fights would have to know he was atleat 5 years away from anything meaningful atleast anybody with a boxing eye.

He is currently a bit more than 3 years in and he has shown improvement, so get back to me in a couple years and I will tell you something about him until then it doesn't matter and making assumuptions about him is pointless.

To be anything they needed to take the slow road with him, so where he is is just fine and who hypes him please~

Oh and the last dude he fought went to sleep, not a fat guy falling over genuine to sleep so dude can punch.
          What do you say about Mitchell then? I think he's a great prospect.

Comment

Originally posted by Superflo777 View Post
            What do you say about Mitchell then? I think he's a great prospect.
            Mitchell is a solid prospect, but really they should go as slow as possible with him also because he also has a lot to learn and most guys don't have that drive to get better once the make it.

Definetly interested in seeing how it goes with him though, the division outside the very top is pretty sorry so even if he never reaches is absolute potential he will likely do alright, not like he could really be much worse.

Comment

Working...
            X