Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Does Antonio Margarito & Diego Corrales Have in Common?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Solitario View Post
    Yeah, people made too much of the stain and the alleged crack looks like a black piece of cloth fiber to me:

great snapshot, i agree.

Comment

When I was watching the Face off between Cotto and Margarito, I was saying to myself if Cotto is insinuating that the red stain is plaster then Corrales (RIP) has to be held accountable, but when he mentioned the crack, it got me thinking..

Any people that boxing on a regular basis know why this would happen? I mean, do you think it could have ripped while they were taking off the gloves? You guys see how hectic it gets in there, could be a possibility.

I don't understand why it would crack on the outside, if Capetillo was really loading his gloves without his knowledge, he wouldn't have it in such plain sight, knowing gloves are taken off right after the bout. Some things don't add up, and I think Cotto is just trying to justify his embarassing defeat against Margarito. I mean, look at how Pacquiao left his face, completely the same way, it was utterly destroyed.

Comment

i dont see no crack on the wrap of Corrales

thread failed

Comment

Originally posted by S H A R K B O Y View Post
          When I was watching the Face off between Cotto and Margarito, I was saying to myself if Cotto is insinuating that the red stain is plaster then Corrales (RIP) has to be held accountable, but when he mentioned the crack, it got me thinking..

Any people that boxing on a regular basis know why this would happen? I mean, do you think it could have ripped while they were taking off the gloves? You guys see how hectic it gets in there, could be a possibility.

I don't understand why it would crack on the outside, if Capetillo was really loading his gloves without his knowledge, he wouldn't have it in such plain sight, knowing gloves are taken off right after the bout. Some things don't add up, and I think Cotto is just trying to justify his embarassing defeat against Margarito. I mean, look at how Pacquiao left his face, completely the same way, it was utterly destroyed.
          It is quite obviously not a crack. It is a piece of black lint stuck to the outside of the tape that goes in between the knuckles.

Click to see those full size.

Comment

Working...
          X