No announcement yet.

where were u when 9/11 happend?!?!?!?!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by El Gallo Negro! View Post
    It was the first time I had ever heard of the "Twin Towers", and I was 26 at that time.

To me, the TT were Akeem Olajuwon and Ralph Sampson. My sister called me crying waking me up, "they knocked the twin towers down".

I had no idea wtf she was talking about until I saw it on the news.
    I aint gonna lie.. I was like that too.

In my head I was like "WTF is the World Trade Center"

A big ass mall with bus stations and ****? lol

Comment

Junior year of college.... My mother came running in and woke me up when the first plane hit. I assumed it was just a crash, and not terrorism so I stayed in bed for a few more minutes.

I got up and walked into the room, right as the second plane hit, and I knew something wasnt right then. Then we heard about the Pentagon and Pennsylvania.

I went in to class that day fully expecting it to be cancelled, but unfortunatly it wasnt. In the middle of class though a plane flew over, and I have to admit I was alittle freaked out, and so were my classmates.

Comment

That **** of a teacher would not let us go home. I'll never forgive her for that.

Few blocks from there the Allahr kids were getting beat on. Guess it was a way for people to let out their anger.

Comment

i saw it on tv at home.

Comment

I remember that same week somebody brought this picture to work and everyone there thought it was real. LMAO!

Comment

I was in Florida on Middle school (8th grade)..it was really sad seeing that in the news and people crying all over school.

Comment

I was 10. I think it happened just as school was finishing, I walked to the shop down the road from my house, heard some people queing talking about the news. Then I saw my teacher and she asked if I know what everyone was talking about.

Went home put the news on, and it was like "holy ****"

Comment

i would of been 8 at the time. myself, my dad and my sister were at the park walking the dog. then my mum rang from work saying the world trade centre had been hit.

my dad hung the phone up and said we need to go home now! and he started running home. i was a bit freaked out because i had no idea what the world trade centre wa at the time.

got home and i was like "oh...****".

i remember my dad saying when the second plane hit "the whole world will be watching this"...kinda freaked me out!

Comment

As harsh as it sounds, I didn't really care.

It must have happened when I was at school, then I think the second one hit when I got back.

Comment

I walked into the house after school around 3.30ish and my step-dad was watchin the news and it kept showin the replays of the planes goin into the tours. it was kinda shockin to see.

Comment

Working...
                      X