Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you do when your g/f wants to move in with you...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dorian View Post
    Jack knows what's up, well said son.
    then why did you send him red K ??? ..... ....

anyways back to the topic at hand .... jack has the right idea .... tell her that you are willing to talk about it in the future but in the mean time you're there to go to college ..... blah blah blah ... you should be able to take it from there ... then tell her you ate some Hot wings and that you have to pinch off a chocolate caterpillar

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Ruby View Post
      Tell her you are serious about your studies and want to maintain your sense of focus.

Tell her she's the only girl for you and that you're going to work hard to build a life for the two of you in the future.

Ask her: "please respect that"...

Then excuse yourself to go to the bathroom. Like literally say: "sorry babe, we'll have to bookmark this convo cuz' I gotta take a ****"....

This tactic while crude, will allow you to step away from the situation in a believable manner and will also let the dagger you just stuck in her heart sink in slowly.

You don't have to mean a word of it. Just stick to the script and buy yourself at least 6 months to a year w/ this.

Don't forget about your old pal Jack when the whole thing works to a tee.

Spoken like a true whitey.

Comment

Originally posted by sigrab View Post
        Just make sure you flush the toilet.

Men don't go to the bathroom just to powder their noses.
        Some men go to powder their noses while they defecate.

But point taken about the Flush.

Flush FTW.

Comment

Originally posted by Dorian View Post
          Hey! Speak for yourself
          Oh God, and I thought Kevin was just making stuff up about you.

Comment

[QUOTE=El Mustang;8035692]then why did you send him red K ??? ..... ....

anyways back to the topic at hand .... jack has the right idea .... tell her that you are willing to talk about it in the future but in the mean time you're there to go to college ..... blah blah blah ... you should be able to take it from there ... then tell her you ate some Hot wings and that you have to pinch off a chocolate caterpillar[/QUOTE]

Oh yeah.

She'll laugh her ass off while she bleeds slowly.

Comment

Only move in with a girl who you plan to marry in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by baddest View Post
                But you didn't even know your relationship was that serious?
                I've been telling everyone how I'm tired of living wit my moms and that I planned on getting my own apt. near my college this summer, but that was more of a out there kind've idea that I haven't really set in motion or made concrete, just one of those "one day I'ma do this" type of thing you say but isn't in your short term priorities. Anyway Since I said that I've been getting alot of hints from my girl (I haven't even been with for more than a month) that she wants to shack up with me. Talking about how she's tired of living with her parents, about what her friends experiences were getting there own place with b/fs past b/fs blah blah blah
                I'm not th shack up type I think, I don't even trust my friends when they come over to my house, some of whom I've known for years. let alone someone I've known for about a few weeks. When the conversation inevitably comes up(as I'm sure it will when she notices I'm not talking about apartment scouting) what do I say to break it to her as easy as possible? what do I watch out for? is there a possibility I'ma be in the doghouse?
                Go with the flow homie .... I have a huge 3-bedroom house that I was living alone in, dating one babe after another until I met the one I'm with now.

I didn't ask her to move in, but when she brought it up for discussion ... All I told her was its your choice, if you think we've at that point in the relationship then I'm not going to turn you away.

Two months later she told me she was moving in ... and its been awesome every since.

If it was left up to me ... I would have fought giving up the single life. But if you have a great lady and you don't have any silly games going on ... go for it and don't look back.

Comment

Originally posted by arraamis View Post
                  Go with the flow homie .... I have a huge 3-bedroom house that I was living alone in, dating one babe after another until I met the one I'm with now.

I didn't ask her to move in, but when she brought it up for discussion ... All I told her was its your choice, if you think we've at that point in the relationship then I'm not going to turn you away.
                  If he doesn't have a 3 bedroom house, his **** will be ****ed up by letting her into his batcave.

Homey shouldn't play that.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Ruby View Post
                    Tell her you are serious about your studies and want to maintain your sense of focus.

Tell her she's the only girl for you and that you're going to work hard to build a life for the two of you in the future.

Ask her: "please respect that"...

Then excuse yourself to go to the bathroom. Like literally say: "sorry babe, we'll have to bookmark this convo cuz' I gotta take a ****"....

This tactic while crude, will allow you to step away from the situation in a believable manner and will also let the dagger you just stuck in her heart sink in slowly.

You don't have to mean a word of it. Just stick to the script and buy yourself at least 6 months to a year w/ this.

Don't forget about your old pal Jack when the whole thing works to a tee.

This was a good post, but what you said after was nonsense. Those ******* are au natural

Comment

Originally posted by arraamis View Post

Two months later she told me she was moving in ... and its been awesome every since.

If it was left up to me ... I would have fought giving up the single life. But if you have a great lady and you don't have any silly games going on ... go for it and don't look back.
                      I don' have any silly games, but I wouldn't say she's a great lady. bangin body but not much going on upstairs. I always imagine the girl I shacked up with would be my intellectual and sexual equal.

Comment

Working...
                      X