No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: If Pacquiao Looks Good, Mayweather Bout Can Happen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by KRITKL View Post
    The only clowns I see are you guy the 5hits so easy you guys sure spend a lot of time saying it doesn't have to Lmao
    read this ****ed up english, your grammar is ****ty

Originally posted by KRITKL View Post
    WTF!?LMAO
    Where did I write anything that wasn't English? A little racist are you? Funny a tough guy correcting my typing.LOL
    Please don't spend a lot of more time in here cause this place is already 5hit.
    What I did say, if you have any reading comprehension is that this thread is about Arum saying a fight with Floyd is still possible and a lot of the post from Floyds fans are he doesn't have to fight him or Arum doesn't want it. Now do you understand?
    So here's to the fight that should of been happened, happening.LMFAO
    oh lord another one, I'm far from racist but carry on with that bs if that's how you feel. I responded to a certain post of yours, not smth you said to someone else or another post you posted genius or I guess you don't know how this **** works??? Check my post history and you'll see that I don't fit that bs you talking about floyd fans, I want and hope the fight happens next year, now do you understand genius? So the fight shouldn't have been happened?
    Last edited by itiswhatitis; 11-05-2013, 11:41 AM.

Comment

something about a black kettle...
      You NEVER heard or can go back in any thread related to this fight and post that I said the fight shouldn't happen. I just state the obvious but if Arum really want it then he knows how to put a fight together. Dude is 80+ years old and deep in the boxing business. What happened to the stadium, cut that would take 6 months to heal? Go a head with that trying to call me out.

Comment

Floyd doesn't have a fight scheduled.
        Pac is about to fight, Arum says if he looks good they want to get it on. What's the problem? This is my point! When they say they want the fight, Floyd's fan act like it is impossible.
        I also hope the fight happens and think Floyd will probably win. But guess what I still want to see it. Why, because I'm a fan of the sport of boxing and I will give Floyd his props, so don't worry about it.
        Yea because old Bob doesn't lie , he always spits that bs while pacquiao has a damn fight scheduled and change his damn tune afterwards, someone else already stated this but I see old bob is still fooling people. The problem is he's running his mouth about some **** that he doesn't need to address right now, he needs to shut his old ass up unless the fight is signed. Pacquiao has a fight coming up and he should be promoting that **** instead of dishing out bs lip service, this isn't the first time and probably not the last old bob will feed us that bs but once again I want and hope floyd vs pacquiao happens next.
        Last edited by itiswhatitis; 11-04-2013, 07:38 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by itiswhatitis View Post
          read this ****ed up english, your grammar is ****ty
          I missed a period, sorry

Originally posted by itiswhatitis View Post
          oh lord another one, I'm far from racist but carry on with that bs if that's how you feel. I responded to a certain post of yours, not smth you said to someone else or another post you posted genius or I guess you don't know how this **** works??? Check my post history and you'll see that I don't fit that bs you talking about floyd fans, I won't and hope the fight happens next year, now do you understand genius? So the fight shouldn't have been happened?
          I said Floyd fans posting about not wanting the fight to happen, never said you, but you for some reason felt you needed to respond. So again, hopefully the fight that should of been happened, happens.

Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
          You NEVER heard or can go back in any thread related to this fight and post that I said the fight shouldn't happen. I just state the obvious but if Arum really want it then he knows how to put a fight together. Dude is 80+ years old and deep in the boxing business. What happened to the stadium, cut that would take 6 months to heal? Go a head with that trying to call me out.
          again, never said you but you felt the need to respond.
          I thought you didn't want to debate. Go back to my other quotes if you want, paraphrasing, "your next, vacation, self preservation..", and please don't put back your huge Arum sig, that ***** takes to long to load.
          Last edited by KRITKL; 11-04-2013, 07:41 PM.

Comment

I want and hope floyd vs pacquiao happens next.
            what's the problem then.
            I want the same thing.

Comment

what's the problem then.
              I want the same thing.
              Old Bob is running his mouth again while pacquiao already has a damn fight signed and almost here, he shouldn't be saying anything about floyd vs pac right now. He has done this bs time after time and changed his tune afterwards and the fight doesn't get made. Good, hopefully his old lying ass is completely serious this time and gets the fight made

Comment

Old Bob is running his mouth again while pacquiao already has a damn fight signed and almost here, he shouldn't be saying anything about floyd vs pac right now. He has done this bs time after time and changed his tune afterwards and the fight doesn't get made. Good, hopefully his old lying ass is completely serious this time and gets the fight made
                black kettle and a teapot walk into a bar....

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
                  Please say you are joking and save some face

Floyd: JMM, Mosely, Ortiz, Cotto, Guerero and Alvarez. (6)

Pac: Hatton, Cotto, Clottey, Marg, Mosley, JMM x 2 and Bradley. (8)

Not even in the same ballpark. Bradley and younger Cotto is better than anything Floyd has done since 2009.
                  You can say what you want but there's a common opponent that got whitewashed by one of the said fighters and also put one of the said fighters to sleep and yet you're bragging. Every opponent you named beats a **** out of Rios also. That's a waste of a fight.

Comment

black kettle and a teapot walk into a bar....
                    Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me, lls tf...im gone, carry on with bob the builders foolishness, have fun clown

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
                      No better of a win than when Pac beat Oscar.

Pacquiao dominated , didn't lose a round and stopped Oscar 2 fights after Mayweather barely won by SD.
                      So use that logic with Marquez. floyd dominated him and we know what Pac did, or didn't do. At least Floyd did BEAT Oscar is the point!

Comment

Working...
                      X