Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Larry Merchant Ends His HBO Run This Saturday Night

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Huge blow to me. Gonna miss Larry a lot. Can anyone imagine if Kellerman has the same run though? I don't think I can go 40 some years of Kellerman.

Comment

• Originally posted by Check View Post
      Huge blow to me. Gonna miss Larry a lot. Can anyone imagine if Kellerman has the same run though? I don't think I can go 40 some years of Kellerman.
      I always liked larry, guy is never afraid to speak his mind

Comment

• Good ridance, this guy was so biased.
        my only regret is that now we wont get the chance to see him have a heart attack on live tv

Comment

• I love Larry and will miss him.

Fans of boring clinchers despised him for always calling it like it was.

Comment

• End of an era

Larry merchant will go down as one of the best commentators in boxing I will miss him on hbo. Max kellerman will do a great job, I've always like the way he commentates matches.

Comment

• I would take Merchant over Kellerman any day even though he is 98 years old.

Comment

• will be hard to see him go

Comment

• its wierd knowing manny stewards gone cant imagine what it will be like when he's gone too

Comment

• if I like Merchant I would come in this thread and drop something like..."I'm gonna miss him" or something in that neighborhood....but if I wanted to be all EXTRA and CORNY, I would take shots at the ppl who openly expressed their disgust for the old fuk like a few make up wearing, big red nosed dudes have done....express your love and keep it moving....all the EXTRA ish is clown material....Larry Merchant is a bias nut...case closed!!!...foh

Comment

• pretty corny to express your disgust at someone else expressing their disgust at Merchant haters

Comment

Working...
                      X