No announcement yet.

Calm down, Celtics fans.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calm down, Celtics fans.

Everyone's going a little overboard. Do they appear to have figured out how to beat the Lakers? Yes. Does it appear that they're going to win the NBA Championship? Yes. Are they definitely, without question going to go into LA and beat the Lakers in game 6 or 7? Aw naw.

The Lakers are tough at home, and there's no way Kobe wants the embarrassment of losing the NBA Finals on his home court.

It's my opinion that if the C's are going to win the championship, they have to close it out in game 6. I don't think there's any way they're winning a game 7 in LA.

I think that the Lakers need to build a decent lead, and hold on to it. I don't think they can beat the Celtics in a close game. Because in a close game, the Celtics don't have to beat the Lakers. They have to beat Kobe. They can double team Kobe in a close game, late in the 4th, without worrying that he's going to dish the ball off, and force him to take bad, low % shots. And those are the shots you want guys taking, even if it's Kobe Bryant.

Rant over. I like Boston to win game 6, but no, I won't take your bets. I'm not that confident.

WAR RONDO!

Originally posted by johnm View Post
    Everyone's going a little overboard. Do they appear to have figured out how to beat the Lakers? Yes. Does it appear that they're going to win the NBA Championship? Yes. Are they definitely, without question going to go into LA and beat the Lakers in game 6 or 7? Aw naw.

The Lakers are tough at home, and there's no way Kobe wants the embarrassment of losing the NBA Finals on his home court.

It's my opinion that if the C's are going to win the championship, they have to close it out in game 6. I don't think there's any way they're winning a game 7 in LA.

I think that the Lakers need to build a decent lead, and hold on to it. I don't think they can beat the Celtics in a close game. Because in a close game, the Celtics don't have to beat the Lakers. They have to beat Kobe. They can double team Kobe in a close game, late in the 4th, without worrying that he's going to dish the ball off, and force him to take bad, low % shots. And those are the shots you want guys taking, even if it's Kobe Bryant.

Rant over. I like Boston to win game 6, but no, I won't take your bets. I'm not that confident.

WAR RONDO!
    I love you man in a brotherly way ofcourse.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
      I love you man in a brotherly way ofcourse.
      No ****, obviously.

Comment

i'm not even trippin.....the boys are back in LA

the only thing i'm bummed about over last night is; we could have closed out Tuesday which would have perfectly set up a Friday parade

but **** it...at least we get one extra game.

this series is done...Title # 16 coming up

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
          i'm not even trippin.....the boys are back in LA

the only thing i'm bummed about over last night is; we could have closed out Tuesday which would have perfectly set up a Friday parade

but **** it...at least we get one extra game.

this series is done...Title # 16 coming up
          Wanna bet $1,000 now????

Comment

Originally posted by Low Blow 787 View Post
            Wanna bet $1,000 now????

do you have $1000?

or are you still saving up for rent?

Comment

i said the east was indeed winning it all this year...

Comment

Originally posted by Low Blow 787 View Post
                Wanna bet $1,000 now????

mothe****er waiting til game 6....***** ass *****

Comment

do you have $1000?

or are you still saving up for rent?
                  I moved to my new place, loving it , my 52 inch makes me enjoy the celtics slap that ass way more too , And I wasnt going to risk my money. Just wanted to see ur level of confidence by now. U can come over if u want , I got baby wipes , when the lakers lose , u can clean ur face with them.

Comment

mothe****er waiting til game 6....***** ass *****
                    Lol, whats good homey?

Comment

Working...
                    X