Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why aren't Ward fans calling for him to move up?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
    Listen, Floyd has held a SWW title for 2.5 years straight. He's the fcuking Lineal champ!

Oh he can beat him with a massive rehydration limit? Wow, that's amazing. I think Omar Narvaez could knock the **** out of Floyd with a rehydration limit of 125lbs.
    So one GGG fans says GGG is too small to fight Ward at 168, and the other GG fans says he's too big to make 154 for Floyd.

Which is it, GGG sluts?

Comment

• Originally posted by malcolm View Post
      How are the two comparable?

Did Ward and GGG agree to a weight limit?

Or are you saying GGG is too tiny for 168?
      GGG is no SMW

Comment

• Originally posted by Joe Beamish View Post
        GGG is no SMW
        HOw do you know that?

Comment

• Originally posted by malcolm View Post
          So one GGG fans says GGG is too small to fight Ward at 168, and the other GG fans says he's too big to make 154 for Floyd.

Which is it, GGG sluts?
          Which GGG fans said he's too big to make 154? They're probably wrong, see Iole quote. And I didn't say he's too small for Ward, so your reply is really dumb.

Just say it, Floyd's big time SWW champ status is about as real as his fight with The Big Show, and the 20m he made for it. Lineal paper champ.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigg Rigg View Post
            Theres a big difference bro. "Welterweight" Floyd is a 3x champion at 154 and GGG said he is willing to go down to jr mw to fight him. Ward isn't willing to go down to middleweight. Nor do I want him to. I'm just point out the difference in the two situations. GGG has the Cotto vs Canelo winner for WBC mw title to fight. And Quillin if he ever grows a pair. Who does Ward have??? Nobody bro. Time to move up.
            Well Andre Ward did say he would move down to 160 lbs.

Is Cotto ducking Ward?

Cotto is the Lineal Champion at 160 and Ward is only 1 weight class higher and said he'd move down to 160.

So Cotto must be ducking I suppose.

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
              Well Andre Ward did say he would move down to 160 lbs.

Is Cotto ducking Ward?

Cotto is the Lineal Champion at 160 and Ward is only 1 weight class higher and said he'd move down to 160.

So Cotto must be ducking I suppose.
              When did he say he would go to 160 and fight Miguel???

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigg Rigg View Post
                When did he say he would go to 160 and fight Miguel???
                Point being? Everyone is trying to cherry pick opponents in the total absence in boxing of meaningful belts/titles.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sumthang bit me View Post
                  Right! These people are more comfortable with Ward calling up smaller guys instead of challenging himself in a higher weightclass. It's amazing. They claim he's cleaned out 168, but want smaller guys to move up and fight him. Who in the heck does that? Lol. I'll tell you.
                  Andre Ward. 175 is calling you Dre.
                  Excellent points!!!!

The statement you made is very similar to those made constantly by NSB rats, trying to justify GGG calling for a fight with Floyd.

NSB = The essence of double-talk and double-standards.

Comment

• Originally posted by Reginald Ledoux View Post
                    I thought he was going to move up after the Super Six. So much for that...
                    Yeah i thought that too, when i first heard he's gonna fight chad dawson i'm thought it will be in 175. i think he's affraid of hopkins

Comment

• Originally posted by arraamis View Post
                      Excellent points!!!!

The statement you made is very similar to those made constantly by NSB rats, trying to justify GGG calling for a fight with Floyd.

NSB = The essence of double-talk and double-standards.
                      There's no double standard there. GGG offered to drop to 154 and challenge for Floyd's belt. Ward never offered to drop to 160 and challenge for GGGs. Not that I'd want that fight to happen at 160, but not comparable.

Comment

Working...
                      X