why *****s so butt hurt today?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ThunderWolf View Post
    How much did you lose?

Pac fans have been winning big bucks for years now. We don`t mind our boxer winning, would you?

Being a ***** and still buying this fight, hoping for a Pac loss could be the source of all your problems, lol.
    big bucks eh? yeah those 10 -1 odds must have made your dumb ass some great money. lol

Comment

Originally posted by p4p-champ View Post
      Good for you if you didn't pay for it, people that payed PPV money or got tickets sure isn't too happy about this sham of a fight.
      well im sure they will feel alot better thanx to your sympathy. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Blubba View Post
        hahahaha, what's going on guys?

*****s mad cuz pac is stylin on them

Comment

Because now they can't put African-American blood as an advantage for Floyd over Pacquiao.

Comment

*******s are the world's dumbest fans.........................there wasn't a sane man in the world who thought mosley had a prayer. now watch you morons start acting as if he accomplished something.

What a idiot, my man just said he made money.......how? Pac has been a huge favorite for at least 4 fights in a row.

Comment

Originally posted by Instinto View Post
              Because now they can't put African-American blood as an advantage for Floyd over Pacquiao.
              interesting. why would they think that.

Comment

More like pacman fans asses are hurtin cuz all i watched was a ****ty sparing session between supposedly the p4p 1 and a 40yr old washed up bum coming off a loss and a draw.Mayweather schooled mosley and it wasnt dull to watch,while on the other hand paqiaou didnt nessicarily school mosley bcuz most the punches never landed and paqiaou couldnt hit a old stationary target and it was the 3rd ****test fight i stayed awake to watch right after alexander vs bradley and mosley vs mora.Btw guys dont pay to watch mosley ever again plzzz hes not worth it especially when it 5am in the morning

Comment

Originally posted by Instinto View Post
                  Originally posted by qari View Post
                  More like pacman fans asses are hurtin cuz all i watched was a ****ty sparing session between supposedly the p4p 1 and a 40yr old washed up bum coming off a loss and a draw.Mayweather schooled mosley and it wasnt dull to watch,while on the other hand paqiaou didnt nessicarily school mosley bcuz most the punches never landed and paqiaou couldnt hit a old stationary target and it was the 3rd ****test fight i stayed awake to watch right after alexander vs bradley and mosley vs mora.Btw guys dont pay to watch mosley ever again plzzz hes not worth it especially when it 5am in the morning
                  butt hurt dude in denial.

it was a masterclass by pac. pac stopped shane from getting off much more than floyd can dream of doing to shane.

was a great display, u obviously didnt see the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Blubba View Post
                    butt hurt dude in denial.

it was a masterclass by pac. pac stopped shane from getting off much more than floyd can dream of doing to shane.

was a great display, u obviously didnt see the fight.
                    lol...masterclass of a hasbeen who showed up for nothing more than a pay cheque. I guess you *******s have some really low standards, to each his own.

Comment

Originally posted by p4p-champ View Post
                      lol...masterclass of a hasbeen who showed up for nothing more than a pay cheque. I guess you *******s have some really low standards, to each his own.
                      jealous? lol

Comment

Working...
                      X