Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Am I the only one who is not excited about the Donaire-Rigo fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KingTito View Post
    If you're not looking forward to this, you can't be a boxing fan. I don't care what you say. I've literally spent the entire day trying to kill time before the fight. This day is dragging. I'm ridiculously anxious.
    Well said,
    The wait is killing me.

Comment

Originally posted by KingTito View Post
      If you're not looking forward to this, you can't be a boxing fan. I don't care what you say. I've literally spent the entire day trying to kill time before the fight. This day is dragging. I'm ridiculously anxious.
      Tell me about it. I've done so much **** today. Woke up early, worked out for an hour, did house work, yard work, cooked a big ass dinner, went to the beach, watched a movie, watched a classic fight on DVR, washed my car, washed baseball for a little bit and its still 2 ****in hours away.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
        Tell me about it. I've done so much **** today. Woke up early, worked out for an hour, did house work, yard work, cooked a big ass dinner, went to the beach, watched a movie, watched a classic fight on DVR, washed my car, washed baseball for a little bit and its still 2 ****in hours away.
        Like a boss ! Good stuff,
        You went all out. Yet still waiting.

Comment

Working...
        X