Comment

Martinez, De La Hoya were a better fighter at the 147 :-D

Comment

in younger form, Oscar woulda been able to handle him
          but Oscar wanted no part of Martinez when he was his mandatory
          he just sat on his belt for a yr waiting for Floyd
          at that time, Martinez definitely woulda beaten him

Comment

DLH struggle against southpawsand looked fat at MW.... Sergio would hurt him bad

Comment

A prime Oscar mops the floor with Martinez, who was never great when he was at 154. Hell he was average at best. 160 is and was always Sergios best weightclass.

Comment

Originally posted by leonthegee View Post
                A prime Oscar mops the floor with Martinez, who was never great when he was at 154. Hell he was average at best. 160 is and was always Sergios best weightclass.
                You have made 1,240 posts, and not given a singel point, that menas that you are the most stupid **** to ever post on Boxingscene.

Comment

Originally posted by 110110110 View Post
                  You have made 1,240 posts, and not given a singel point, that menas that you are the most stupid **** to ever post on Boxingscene.
                  One guy dropped me minus 20000. Nothing I can do about that. Guys like Pac Boy and Checkleft have green as far as the eyes can see. Obviously rep doesnt mean **** on this site. And what did I say that was so over the top? 160 is Martinez best weightclass. Go ahead and try and argue against it.

Comment

Originally posted by leonthegee View Post
                    One guy dropped me minus 20000. Nothing I can do about that. Guys like Pac Boy and Checkleft have green as far as the eyes can see. Obviously rep doesnt mean **** on this site. And what did I say that was so over the top? 160 is Martinez best weightclass. Go ahead and try and argue against it.
                    Not so much that he's better at MW as it is he's fought better opponents at Middle. It's the only class he could find fights at.

He looked tremendous at 154

Comment

Working...
                    X