No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao: Mayweather a Poor Sport, But Shot Was Legal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Pacquiao: Mayweather a Poor Sport, But Shot Was Legal

According to a report in The Philippine Star, WBO welterweight champion Manny Pacquiao saw nothing illegal with the two-punch combination that Floyd Mayweather Jr. landed on Victor Ortiz in the fourth round of their fight at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. After Ortiz fouled Mayweather with a headbutt, he touched gloves and hugged the fight, but was he moved away from the hug - Mayweather landed two punches that knocked Ortiz out.

[Click Here To Read More]

Floyd's fans hatin' in 3, 2, 1 .....
    Lot of guys proud of Floyd's victory. That's what i call sportsmanship!

Comment

Legal but immoral....unsportsmanlike conduct is the best of American boxing.

Comment

The poor sport was the guy who initiated the whole ordeal. Lets nit overlook what Ortiz did.

Comment

If the shot is legal then how is it poor sportsmanship? I'm not supposed to wait until you stop looking at the ref, just like when floyd hit shane while he was talking. I shouldnt have to wait til you stop talking or look at me to fight again.once we touch gloves lets fight!

Comment

Originally posted by HAVISJ View Post
            The poor sport was the guy who initiated the whole ordeal. Lets nit overlook what Ortiz did.

What he said. I get what people are saying about floyd but Ortiz hammerhead attacked him. Not cool

Comment

This is the fighter who wants to clean the sports of boxing!
              And play on an even field!

WHAT A JOKE!

Comment

big fan of ortiz but what he did was also wrong and people should not overlook that. lets not put all the blame if at all on floyd

Comment

Mayweather's split-second slick! If Ortiz didn't understand this, he deserves the knock out his azz got!

Comment

every fighter on the planet except pacman would have done the same thing. Being mr nice guy could 1 day hit u in the face like taking the foot off the gas against marga 1 shot and it could of ended

Comment

Working...
                    X