No announcement yet.

Ideas for healthy meals

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ideas for healthy meals

I have a few i make that are good,but i am looking to find some more what are your favorite healthy meals and recipe if you have it.

I eat a high protein diet with limited or no sugars outside of what comes from eating raw fruits, or the occasional booze. Mainly herbalife/syntax protein shakes, boiled eggs, lean chicken/seafood, vegetables for carbohydrates and different peanuts/cashews/almonds for fat content.

Mainly to keep body fat off.

I quit eating Pasta/bread and **** like that a long time ago and I feel healthier plus my body fat went from like 13% to around 7 or 8 probably.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Also I'm starting to believe that raw foods are just better for you. Really a no brainer in that when you expose something to heat it becomes denatured, and removes a lot of the key nutrients that your body needs for function.

Sure, steamed Broccoli tastes better than raw. But pretty much all you're eating ends up as metabolic waste that your body has no use for outside of storing and then converting to energy.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by RwK View Post
        I eat a high protein diet with limited or no sugars outside of what comes from eating raw fruits, or the occasional booze. Mainly herbalife/syntax protein shakes, boiled eggs, lean chicken/seafood, vegetables for carbohydrates and different peanuts/cashews/almonds for fat content.

Mainly to keep body fat off.

I quit eating Pasta/bread and **** like that a long time ago and I feel healthier plus my body fat went from like 13% to around 7 or 8 probably.
        I eat a lot of chicken and fish,but once a week i have to buy a pack of nathens hotdogs and some chili.also i have cut down on my soda intake but its hard because i love me an ice cold dr pepper.However my pops is overweight and i would like to give him a few good healthy recipes to help him out with losing some weight.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
          I eat a lot of chicken and fish,but once a week i have to buy a pack of nathens hotdogs and some chili.also i have cut down on my soda intake but its hard because i love me an ice cold dr pepper.However my pops is overweight and i would like to give him a few good healthy recipes to help him out with losing some weight.
          It's really not that hard.

Watch the carbs, especially in the PM.
          Eat a high protein diet, extra lean beef, chicken, turkey
          And don't forget your vegetables such as brocolli and spinach. I tend to make a lot of stir fries.

Comment

I don't eat fries anymore, i use mash instead .

Comment

Originally posted by RwK View Post
              Also I'm starting to believe that raw foods are just better for you. Really a no brainer in that when you expose something to heat it becomes denatured, and removes a lot of the key nutrients that your body needs for function.

Sure, steamed Broccoli tastes better than raw. But pretty much all you're eating ends up as metabolic waste that your body has no use for outside of storing and then converting to energy.
              We have the luxury of living in the age where supplements exist. Take advantage of that. I have a handful of "Greens+" everyday which is far more nutritious than anything I could possible eat.

Comment

Originally posted by deliveryman View Post
                We have the luxury of living in the age where supplements exist. Take advantage of that. I have a handful of "Greens+" everyday which is far more nutritious than anything I could possible eat.
                If you take 2 scoops of herbalife or other vanilla protein powder shake mix in the blender with ice, a little water, and a peach that you removed the pit from.......blend it. You have a 200 calorie delicious snack that tastes as good or better than a sugary milkshake from anywhere.

Not to mention it's not caloric intake that ****es your insulin level and leaves you feeling temporarily satisfied, then hungry again twenty minutes later.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
                  High protein diet forces your body to burn off stored energy, while it maintains the skeletal lean mass. I've read studies that support the idea that it's actually HEALTHIER than the traditional 70% Carbohydrate diet proposed by the classical food triangle.

High protein diets can be hard on your kidneys though, which is why it's clear that drinking enough water (1 gallon a day maybe) helps aid in their function.

Comment

Stir fry meals are fast and healthy!

Comment

Working...
                    X