No announcement yet.

This is all meaningless

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is all meaningless

Whats the idea, the point behind hanging at these places anymore?? It's all become so pointless and monotone...we write our opinions, then we argue about them and others opinions, call eachother a bunch of names and then somebody gets banned or warned. It ruins your inner balance, when something like that happens. When somebody throws you out because of what you said, it makes you feel SO angry in a useless way. Helpless anger eats you up.

I really think these places cause so much evil. They can be good, but just as long as everybody stays civil and respects the opinions of others, but unfortunately today not so many do that on boxing forums...

you're taking your banning to hard.

Comment

Originally posted by tim horton View Post
      you're taking your banning to hard.
      Maybe I am. Because I didn't really deserve to be banned this time. I may have deserved it once or twice before, but not this time definitely. But its true, there is one guy who presides above all there and if he doesn't like you for some reason, you can never win.

Comment

TS who were you before you got banned?

Comment

this foo said 'it ruins your inner balance'

if getting banned from a message board does that, it means your inner balance is already ruined

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post

I think he was on his way to a good life, good career prospects, and ready to have two beautiful children, then the banning came.

Hit him hard.

Comment

You know you don't have to post here right?

Comment

Where, here or there?
                Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post

if getting banned from a message board does that, it means your inner balance is already ruined
                It sure is...from too many fights on various sites. I never learn...sigh. But I just CAN'T shut up to someone when they are wrong and treating me unfairly. Thats what I am like.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post

a little more harsh then I would've said it, but you're pretty much on the money lolol

Comment

a little more harsh then I would've said it, but you're pretty much on the money lolol
                    Ok, then lets say it ruins MY inner balance, fine? But forget that. The problem is, I got a bad rap with that mofo Obama because I questioned his objectivity. And the truth is-he's got very little objectivity. He will praise anyone that comes from Philadelphia, like he, while he will criticise ANY European fighter he wants and he calls that fair. I know Euro fighters are a legal target also here, but can you consider yourself unbiased when you take shots at a fighter just because of his nationality/continent he comes from??

Comment

Working...
                    X