Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which win is more impressive, Mayweather vs Corrales or Pacquiao vs Barrera 1?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boxing Scene View Post
    Barrera for sure. He had never been and never has since been completely beaten up and dominated and he was in his prime. Look what he did to Naseem, then Pac did worse to him.
    Floyd beat Corrales in much more impressive fashion, it's not even close!

Comment

Originally posted by Akhi View Post
      Mayweather-Corrales was a boxing clinic and a beautiful performance, showing the superiority of Mayweather over his opponent.

Morales-Pacquaio was a two unskilled brawlers who lead with their chin flailing wild shots with no regard for defense.

PBF-Chico.
      You're so blinded with your love of Floyd that you don't even take the time to comprehend what the topic is about.

Comment

Originally posted by Rbgnwo View Post
        I can't decide- they're both their greatest wins.

Barrera is a solid top 30 ATG though and Corralles isn't.

But the way Mayweather beat him was spectacular.
        What, I see you voted for Pac, I'm shocked

Comment

Originally posted by FootWork777 View Post
          Floyd beat Corrales in much more impressive fashion, it's not even close!
          Real talk.

Barrera/Morales...

It's the same thing. Both two slow Mexicans who can't box.

Chico-Floyd was one of the greatest shut outs ever. Up there with PBF-Gatti.

Comment

Mayweather-Corrales was a boxing clinic and a beautiful performance, showing the superiority of Mayweather over his opponent.

Morales/Barrera-Pacquaio was two unskilled brawlers who lead with their chin flailing wild shots with no regard for defense.

PBF-Chico.
            Barrera an unskilled brawler? Are you sure about that? Well what about Corrales who imo is an overrated mediocre fighter. Seems like the best thing that ever happened to Corrales is preventing Castillo from KOing him by continuously spitting out his mouthpiece and of course what's a better way of gaining fame than dying. Floyd vs Genaro Hernandez to me is a more impressive win.

Comment

what was Chico's best win prior to the FLoyd fight?

Justin Juuko?

Corrales was overrated on a pfp level at the time, in a big way.

Floyd smoked him though, it a pretty amazing performance but looking spectacular against a lesser fighter doesn't beat looking excellent against a significantly more skilled and better fighter in all aspects.

Comment

Real talk.

Barrera/Morales...

Floyd's skill is unmatched in boxing today. You better have boxing skills if you don't want to be embarrassed by PBF.

Comment

Real talk.

Barrera/Morales...

Gatti is another overrated dead bum. Man it seems that dying is the best publicity stunt nowadays.

Comment

akhi is obviously not serious.

Comment

Considering Barrera is a far greater,much more accomplished fighter than Diego Corrales,it seem's quite clear which was the more impressive win.And I really don't care for Pacquiao at all.I don't even regard Corrales as Mayweather's best win.

Pacquiao deserves all the credit in the world for completely dominating a Barrera that was at the top of his game.

Comment

Working...
                      X