No announcement yet.

Randomly picking up chicks...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Evilnos Unholy View Post
    This is a foolproof method to get any chick in the world. IT WORKS!
    LMAO the guy in your sig looks like Wladimir Klitschko.

Comment

Originally posted by Cotto-Rulez View Post
      LMAO the guy in your sig looks like Wladimir Klitschko.
      Because it is Wlad

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingPromoter View Post
        I work in the city (Boston) and am constantly seeing beautiful women walk around going about their business in the street and in the office. I'd like to try to hook up but it's hard to approach a girl in these situations/settings. How do I break the ice without coming on too strong? I hate cheesy pick up lines but I think something not too ridiculous might work. Suggestions?...
        I already posted this in anotha thread. Try it.

"Hey *****. I'm a man, and as a woman you know goddamn well I'm only talkin to you cuz I wanna fuck you. Are you down or not, cuz I don't feel like wastin my time witchu if I can be gettin at anotha ***** who'd put out. Lets cut the bull**** and get to it."

This'll get you the ***** 4 sho.

Comment

Whip out your **** and see what happens.

Comment

Comment

Ask her, "What is your opinion about paddles and ball gags?"

Comment

Originally posted by Cotto-Rulez View Post
                You can see those guys, they can get all the chicks in the world, LMAO:

that on the right is neil strauss hes a major pick up artist i've read his book the game.

Comment

Originally posted by DiLLiNGER View Post
                  that on the right is neil strauss hes a major pick up artist i've read his book the game.
                  I think we all have, lol. It's a good read, despite him being a sneaky bastard. Did you see the video I posted? That's Paul Rudd imitating Mystery (the tall guy in the pic).. Alias, LOL!

I used to be part of that "underground" pick-up scene before his book came out and everything started gaining media attention. (I just mainly lurked). I wasn't desperate or anything; Most of this stuff I already knew, it just reinforced my beliefs, and I got some good tricks out of it (no pun intended).

It wasn't necessarily a secret society, since everything was available on the net. Almost everything was done on the net, that's why people used their online names out on the field. I never attended any seminars or purchased any products (dl'd that **** for free on the net). I did do some field work with some of the guys from the local lair (don't know if it still exists today).

Comment

Working...
                  X