No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rubio: Every Tactic Needed For a Machine Like Golovkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gbonafide View Post
    Tickets bought. Gonna be 7 of us sitting Row 7 center. Can't wait!!
    I want some eye witness accounts. TV is cool, but you don't get the crowd effect. You know. Nothing like live and close up. Have fun.

Comment

Originally posted by TLC8 View Post
      Everyone talked about Stevens moving down from '68 to '60, he had brute power destroying everyone, and would expose GGG. Now since that didn't work out, Stevens power wasn't credible , and Rubio's is. Who will you choose next, once it's established that Gennady went right thru Rubio for his 16th straight KO win? Klitschko? Chavez won't fight GGG. Cotto is going to avoid GGG. Soliman decided to avoid GGG, and fight Jermain Taylor and all his medical concerns despite recently defeating some tomato cans on his comeback. Ward has decided he'd rather lose 3 times in court to Goosen than take a chance with Gennady. We will eventually learn only Canelo has the ballz to piece together an epic fight with GGG, as soon as he beats Cotto. Rubio hits hard, and so did Stevens. But when GGG imposes his relentless attack and they aren't getting their punches off, start coming up with who's next to "test" Gennady.
      David Lemieux or Peter Quillin.
      Last edited by Weebler I; 08-26-2014, 03:23 PM.

Comment

Translation=headbutts, nut shots, and elbows coming your way GGG.

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
          I want some eye witness accounts. TV is cool, but you don't get the crowd effect. You know. Nothing like live and close up. Have fun.
          Thanks man, will do! It's one of the perks of living in LA. Close enough to drive to Vegas for a fight too. There's nothing like seeing a good action fight live with a good crowd of blood thirsty ghouls, as Doug Fischer likes to call us. Reminds me of seeing Hagler Hearns closed circuit in a Cleveland movie theater when I was 13 with my Dad. Thought that building was going to explode!

Comment

Originally posted by gbonafide View Post
            Thanks man, will do! It's one of the perks of living in LA. Close enough to drive to Vegas for a fight too. There's nothing like seeing a good action fight live with a good crowd of blood thirsty ghouls, as Doug Fischer likes to call us. Reminds me of seeing Hagler Hearns closed circuit in a Cleveland movie theater when I was 13 with my Dad. Thought that building was going to explode!
            The bathroom is always crowded, between fights and rounds. The worst thing is coming out half zipped after the crowd roars and somebody in the ring is laying down. I know.

Comment

WARVeneno!

Comment

I like how he says "to automatically win."

Comment

Working...
                X