No announcement yet.

Diego Corrales would have put fear in today's champs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by I don't lose View Post
    Places like McDonalds, Jack In The Box, Wendys and Burger King have taken all the american talent away from the lightweight division.
    Lol , as stupid as that sounds. There is some truth to that.

Comment

Originally posted by I don't lose View Post
      Places like McDonalds, Jack In The Box, Wendys and Burger King have taken all the american talent away from the lightweight division.
      Whoa, whoa, whoa.

You're my carnale, but you can't be talking bad about Jack in the Crack.

Comment

Originally posted by BafanaBafana View Post
        This shouldn't be an argument, it's only an argument because your a ******... and don't want to admit that you're wrong.

Mikey's best wins: Salido (126 WBO), Rocky Martinez (130 WBO), Juanma Lopez (former 2 division titleholder), Jonathan Barros (former titleholder)

Robert's best wins: John Molina (former titleholder)

Robert did fight Casamayor and Corrales, but got stopped by both. He also got stopped by a guy called Ben Tackie (19-12) inbetween those fights. You've either got the talent or you don't. Robert Garcia had talent, but Mikey Garcia is a top talent and will go pretty far with his career (he already has).
        missed this one..........

dude, robert garcias win over molina is better then anything mickey has done (molina gave a spirited effort against prime delahoya with a horrible size dis advantage) he beat Tony Lopez & ben tackie (he also fought mosley)

mickeys best 2 wins are against salido (who he quit against) and lopez (who was shot & he didn't even make weight)

robert also had more heart then mickey & he gave Corrales & Casamayor a run for their money.............

learn boxing..............
        Last edited by Godsfly; 11-27-2013, 10:23 PM.

Comment

Did someone say that Jose Luis Castillo had a suspect chin? Of all the dumb **** I've read...

Comment

Originally posted by DAZED 2.0 View Post
            Did someone say that Jose Luis Castillo had a suspect chin? Of all the dumb **** I've read...
            Couldn't believe it.

Comment

Working...
            X