No announcement yet.

Judge me all you want but i am not afraid to be me no matter what

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Judge me all you want but i am not afraid to be me no matter what

I am me on here,on the streets,at work or at home,when i die people will remember me as being me.I don't fake it to fit in,cause i dont give a fuck,if you dont like me then lets go to war simple as that.Every day that passes the more i open my eyes and realize that my gift is the gift of honesty,toughness and BALLS.I fear nothing and do not care about consciousnesses we all have a due dates on our lives and when mines comes i want to feel like i am complete. Larryx stands for being free and expressing yourself going head first into the unknown with your head raised high and your heart empty. I am ready to go whenever my maker calls me home but until then i will live my life 1 second at a time, calculated and cold..i know a woman could never love me cause honestly i aint **** and i will NEVER have a relationship cause no woman in their right mind would remain around me.so my kids the streets and boxingscene is all i got...lol better to be on here then on the streets i guess!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lol

spittin' #realtalk 24/7

the guy literally admits he recently stabbed a guy in a liquor store and still does not give a single fuck. definition of a boss

Comment

Hell yeah! There is a lot of fake azz people on here. I keep it 100 like Larry. If you don't like my post or threads don't read them or tongue kiss a Giraffe with shyt on it.

Comment

that is your cry for attention homie, lol, nice

Comment

Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
          that is your cry for attention homie, lol, nice
          Hey call it what you want but it's me

Comment

That's what I liked about Edwin Valero.

Killing people in and out of the ring not faking anything.

100% animal. the boss.

like Larry.

Comment

Larry, you are the toughest person I've ever met, if I see you walking down the street, i'm crossing to the other side.

Comment

This thread reads like a Who's Who of Who?

Comment

Originally posted by THE LARRY View Post
                  I am me on here,on the streets,at work or at home,when i die people will remember me as being me.I don't fake it to fit in,cause i dont give a fuck,if you dont like me then lets go to war simple as that.Every day that passes the more i open my eyes and realize that my gift is the gift of honesty,toughness and BALLS.I fear nothing and do not care about consciousnesses we all have a due dates on our lives and when mines comes i want to feel like i am complete. Larryx stands for being free and expressing yourself going head first into the unknown with your head raised high and your heart empty. I am ready to go whenever my maker calls me home but until then i will live my life 1 second at a time, calculated and cold..i know a woman could never love me cause honestly i aint **** and i will NEVER have a relationship cause no woman in their right mind would remain around me.so my kids the streets and boxingscene is all i got...lol better to be on here then on the streets i guess!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lol

this guy feels the same.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
                    That's what I liked about Edwin Valero.

Killing people in and out of the ring not faking anything.

100% animal. the boss.

like Larry.

So true.

hate all you want on osama bin laden and ted bundy,

but they kepts it realz.

like larry.

GO LARRY GO!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X