Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Here are the amateur records of some of your favourite professional fighters.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rigondeaux claims he has over 400 amateur fights, I will take his word for it. There's nothing to gain from lying about that.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
      Rigondeaux claims he has over 400 amateur fights, I will take his word for it. There's nothing to gain from lying about that.
      That's more believable. Communist countries that's all they do. In Soviet Russia times it was common for guys to have 300-400 fights since they could never go pro.
      Last edited by ИATAS; 02-22-2014, 11:17 PM.

Comment

Floyd Mayweather Jr. getting robbed in the Olympics:

Comment

Originally posted by jasjas View Post
          Floyd Mayweather Jr. getting robbed in the Olympics:

Amateur scoring has become a running joke. It's embarrassing. Every single aspect of boxing in that fight, Floyd clearly won. Every aspect. Particularly the one that matters the most, he hit the guy a lot more than the guy hit him. Still lost.

Happens all the time now though. Judges have no clue, and even if they did, the scoring system is utterly atrocious.

Comment

Also, Tzsyu won gold and bronze at the worlds.

Comment

Manny Pacquaio 1023 - 0 :harddick:

Comment

cruiser weight jonny nelson is all you need as proof that to be a good pro u don't need a good amature record...look at his early pro record too before he became world champ

Comment

Robinson was 85-0.

Comment

Originally posted by BUNGALOWS View Post
                    How do you fight 397 men, and only lose 1x?

Scrubs or not, that's ******ed.
                    The law of averages would say you get robbed at least a 5 more times.

Comment

Accurate Amateur records are notoriously hard to get a hold of so I'm not sure how true Lomachenko's record of only 1 defeat in almost 400 bouts really is but I will say this, as an amateur, he is one of the best I have ever seen.

Other great amateurs are De La Hoya, his run in the unpaid ranks is so over looked, Ray Leonard, Whitaker and the two who I truly wished turned professional, Stevenson and Savon. They could have been pro heavyweight greats!

Comment

Working...
                      X