Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've got Quillin in that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
      Yea... one day when HBO and Showtime kiss and make up. Or when his contract expires and by then GGG will probably be too old.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
      GGG and Quillin are only a year apart in age and pro experience, and Quillin only has three more fights on his resume. I think this fight will be possible for a long while.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
        GGG and Quillin are only a year apart in age and pro experience, and Quillin only has three more fights on his resume. I think this fight will be possible for a long while.
        Maybe that's why they are waiting lol

Kid Chocolate gonna whoop dat ass

Comment

He makes it sound like were not going to see it for a looooooong time....lame.

Comment

No reason why Golo can't fight on Showtime. He's fighting on some obscure network in 2 weeks.

War GGG!!!!!

Comment

This would be a very good win for GGG.
              After that Martinez would be forced to fight him. That's the main one

Comment

Originally posted by MJ223 View Post
                Nope...... K2
                Then this fight wouldn't have a problem getting done, why are people bringing Arum into this like he promotes GGG, I don't think GBP would be interested in making it right now though.

Comment

Originally posted by DannYankee09 View Post
                  He makes it sound like were not going to see it for a looooooong time....lame.
                  I got that feeling too

Comment

Quillin/Golovkin at the Barclays in late 2013/early 2014 would be sweet!

Comment

That is a very respectful message and a nice change from the usual trash talking and promises of a brutal ko that so many fighters like to say to their future opponents..

Comment

Working...
                      X