Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tyson Fury thanks god...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Always pisses me off when a fighter thanks God for anything to do with boxing.

It just isn't the right forum for it in a sport when the main objective is to render a fighter incapacited as a result of effective aggression.

That said - Tyson can do whatever he want. The man is a cult hero.

Without getting into a theological debate - if there is a God - it doesn't watch boxing and it doesn't give a shit about who wins. The next person who fights Timothy Bradley should put that on a t-shirt.

Comment

Originally posted by -D33Pwaters- View Post
      The edit option is there to be used so there is nothing wrong with using it.

No it doesn't appear at all.
      that 'guy' still following me, akhi?

i'll tell you, i get a kick out of seeing "tim horton This message is hidden because tim horton is on your ignore list." appear when i refresh a thread 2 minutes after i post in it. this happens several times day like clockwork.

there isn't a more boring, dry poster on this forum than that one. guy has nothing to say about anything, literally nothing. i don't even know where he popped up from, just that one day he was following me around and trying to police me, LMAO. i honestly can't remember a single remarkable or insightful comment he ever posted about anything, he's just a vacuum. this is why i long since discarded with engaging him, he's not even entertaining to go at it with. it's much more fun to know he's following me around like a puppy every day of his life, unread by me, no cosigns from anybody else, nothing, just making himself look like more of a needy slut with each new bid for my attention.

Comment

Originally posted by SickRacistThug View Post

i'll tell you, i get a kick out of seeing "tim horton This message is hidden because tim horton is on your ignore list." appear when i refresh a thread 2 minutes after i post in it. this happens several times day like clockwork.

there isn't a more boring, dry poster on this forum than that one. guy has nothing to say about anything, literally nothing. i don't even know where he popped up from, just that one day he was following me around and trying to police me, LMAO. i honestly can't remember a single remarkable or insightful comment he ever posted about anything, he's just a vacuum. this is why i long since discarded with engaging him, he's not even entertaining to go at it with. it's much more fun to know he's following me around like a puppy every day of his life, unread by me, no cosigns from anybody else, nothing, just making himself look like more of a needy slut with each new bid for my attention.
        Oh I didn't know he did this all the time. Thanks for the heads up, akhi.

Tim Dildo is a sad sad c*nt and a bigot to boot.

Comment

pure pwnage in this thread.....

Comment

would be a cool story, except i pass on the vast majority of your posts and threads.

your mistake is trying to talk to me the same way you'd talk to one of the credulous americans on here, as if i don't know exactly where you're from and how typical an example of ye olde wishy washy limey council estate pub professor you are, as if i don't know there are plenty like you holing away in the nooks, crannies and crevices of provincial england, as if I haven't smelled umpteen horrid little farts just like you before and crinkled my nose at the sickening stench of your painfully slavish, thin lipped commentaries. i see through you like plate glass. and, while we're at it, stop trying to impress your emasculated worldview on the "kids" - LOL at the cornflake packet lectures you spout about the supposed moral/intellectual virtue inherent in being a ball-less, passive wimp.

btw, popping over to check the results on page 1 of nsb is not the same as actually watching fights. If you'd seen the morales-cano fight, you'd have been applauding the balls and craft of two fighters who put on a show instead of whining about what a dark day it is for boxing.

toodles, nob-rot.
            Saw this, didn't bother to read it.

Comment

me, me, me, i, i, i.

Comment

Originally posted by -D33Pwaters- View Post
                Oh I didn't know he did this all the time. Thanks for the heads up, akhi.

Tim Dildo is a sad sad c*nt and a bigot to boot.
                LOLOL, i'd noticed this, too, fam. he sent me a freaky little PM about "smelly Muslims" this one time. i educated him before i shut him out of my stuff and he's been following me like a needy one ever since.

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                Saw this, didn't bother to read it.
                sureeeeeee, bum, sureeeeeeeeeee.

Comment

LOLOL, i'd noticed this, too, fam. he sent me a freaky little PM about "smelly Muslims" this one time. i educated him,
                  lol you're all liars, huh?

Comment

he's been thanking god first for the last year...

Comment

lol @ 'SickRacistThug taking the high ground.

Gotta love t'net.

Comment

Working...
                      X