The Lounge Cycle

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
    Happened some time ago, true enough
    Bout time my favorite Dane showed up. You been hit and miss around here lately GC. How you been bruh?

Comment

You guys all seem like rookies to me, I mean, join dates don't lie after all, know-what-I-mean?

Comment

Originally posted by Dorian.. View Post
        You guys all seem like rookies to me, I mean, join dates don't lie after all, know-what-I-mean?
        In 4 more years D, my join date is gonna look like yours looks right now. I just gotta make sure I dont get the ban hammer.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
          When we all join its for the cool conversations and such ,and as we grow as a part of the community,we make friends and elevate through the ranks,then that two year wall hits and most posters go to sht,some become trolls but most are like me get the scene fix every now and again.So this argument about how Nsb is shot or the lounge is shot is just crap from us older posters,truth is we all burned out on this site but megerly return like crack fiends who want one more hit.
          that's why i deleted everyone, it was like starting again

getting banned helps to

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
            In 4 more years D, my join date is gonna look like yours looks right now. I just gotta make sure I dont get the ban hammer.
            You won't, you're a good poster , Chief. Green K coming your way!

Comment

Bout time my favorite Dane showed up. You been hit and miss around here lately GC. How you been bruh?
              Busy, big man... Busy

Been away from here so much I find myself looking at the dictionary to get the words right.... ****ing English, gotta keep it up you'll slowly forget about it when you don't use it in your day to day affairs..

What's happening in the dirty south Chiefster?

Comment

Originally posted by Dorian.. View Post
                You won't, you're a good poster , Chief. Green K coming your way!
                Thanks DoriReem. I do the best I can. Majority of everybody on here is hella cool by me so it makes it easy.
                Busy, big man... Busy

Been away from here so much I find myself looking at the dictionary to get the words right.... ****ing English, gotta keep it up you'll slowly forget about it when you don't use it in your day to day affairs..

What's happening in the dirty south Chiefster?
                ***** I feel ya GC man on being busy. English is the only language I speak so I dont have that prob. I mean I've picked up somethin from a few different languages yea, but they mostly cuss words. My auntie's used to speak creole when I was younger, to keep us kids outta grown folks conversations, so they never taught us, and we ended up just picking up bits and pieces.

I'm up in Maryland(right close to DC)right now, and cant wait to get back down South. This winter ***** is for the birds, I dont see how folks spend their entire lives up in this *****, I'da wanted to blow my damn brains out if I had to live my entire life up here. :killurself:

Comment

Thanks DoriReem. I do the best I can. Majority of everybody on here is hella cool by me so it makes it easy.

***** I feel ya GC man on being busy. English is the only language I speak so I dont have that prob. I mean I've picked up somethin from a few different languages yea, but they mostly cuss words. My auntie's used to speak creole when I was younger, to keep us kids outta grown folks conversations, so they never taught us, and we ended up just picking up bits and pieces.

I'm up in Maryland(right close to DC)right now, and cant wait to get back down South. This winter ***** is for the birds, I dont see how folks spend their entire lives up in this *****, I'da wanted to blow my damn brains out if I had to live my entire life up here. :killurself:
                  LMAO at that smiley

Up in here it's cold and snowy or rainy most of the year.. We get maybe a few weeks of regular summer a year.. Nothing to write home about. I could see myself live something warm though, Might even plan a winter trip to the warmer parts of the US i a near future. I know I've been talking with some friends about such a plan... Been hearing a lot about those US roadtrips. Seems real decent with a backpack and all. But not too much traveling, this old man needs his rest and glass of cold henney too lol.
                  Maybe some day I go visit you folks in the mississippi area, what I've picked up you guys are real lay back and you really like your guns lolol.
                  Last edited by Grand Champ; 03-12-2011, 05:04 PM.

Comment

When i get a life, find a GF, get a job

I will probly stop being on BS as much as i am now. Right now its my number 1 hobby. **** that i wanna work out, get a job so i can stop being broke etc.

im on the right path now tho, wish me luck guys! Erik will stop being a loser in 2011, once and for all!!!

Comment

LMAO at that smiley

Up in here it's cold and snowy or rainy most of the year.. We get maybe a few weeks of regular summer a year.. Nothing to write home about. I could see myself live something warm though, Might even plan a winter trip to the warmer parts of the US i a near future. I know I've been talking with some friends about such a plan... Been hearing a lot about those US roadtrips. Seems real decent with a backpack and all. But not too much traveling, this old man needs his rest and glass of cold henney too lol.
                      Maybe some day I go visit you folks in the mississippi area, what I've picked up you guys are real lay back and you really like your guns lolol.
                      YezZirrrrrr. You come on down bruh, we gon have one helluva time bruh. Just pack a extra Liver and set of Kidney's. We pour our drinks with a heavy hand bruh.

Comment

Working...
                      X