• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Geez Larry

Photobucket

Comment

Originally posted by Don LarryX View Post
      What the hell is going on??2nd time in 2 weeks..man someone is pushing my buttons
      you truly are one with Floyd in spirit Larryx :laugh:

Comment

calm down, dont do anything dum man. Think of ur kids.

Comment

LMAO Larry says something to get attention and all of you get all serious.

I swear he got you brain washed like little kids

Comment

Originally posted by Poochiao View Post

Come on BS when you have to vent.

Please don't do anything stupid because they're still the mothers of your kids. You're a parent and you have to set an example for your kids. No man has a right to put his hands a woman especially the mother of your kids.

Just walk away and tell them to leave. Only a coward puts his hands on a woman! Putting your hands on your BM's is going to get you arrested, lose your job, and lose custody of your kids.
            Nothing but truth right here...

Larry, I know I give you **** on here sometimes, but man, you are 29...It is time to start learnig how to control your anger. You know people piss you off as a means of control, right?

You should never let anyone have that much control over you (this coming from a man with a baby momma).

Plus, like oh boy I just quoted said, you need to set an example for your kids. You are starting to get to the age where "breaking someone's jaw" is not the answer...

Take control of yourself!!! Stop letting these girls control you!!!

Comment

Go to the gym and let out some steam.

Comment

You love Mayweather so much you subconsiously immitate him.

You're sick, get help.

Comment

Originally posted by Don LarryX View Post
                  ya'll know what..i come on here to calm down and get some good advice..and ya'll say **** to me like im playing or like im some lil e-nerd..i wear my heart on my sleave and i say what i mean..so if ya'll see me on the news one damn day ya'll know why..cause posters like you say **** like i wont do it..im outta here **** ya'll imma handle my buisness.
                  u need friends man.....real friends

...or therapy
                  Last edited by -PANDA-; 09-22-2010, 06:45 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Equilibrium View Post
                    You love Mayweather so much you subconsiously immitate him.

You're sick, get help.
                    Possibly. Assuming all this stuff is genuine and not a put-on - it doesn't appear as though he takes anyone's advice on board, anyway, so maybe it's a waste of everybody's time even offering it.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
                      Larry, and I'm not jokin' either. If you got a punching bag or something...take it out on that, that helps me release stress. Atleast it beats the hell out of punching holes through the wall.
                      What kinda walls you have?

Comment

Working...
                      X