Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lets talk Amir Khan and the HYPE that he doesnt DESERVE.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by King Burner View Post
    Peterson s fighting Bradley..who most consider number 1 at 140...

Khan has fought nobody.........
    Exactly! he is fighting Bradley! He hasnt fought him yet though has he you big spastic.FFS!

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Roger Mellie View Post
        Exactly! he is fighting Bradley! He hasnt fought him yet though has he you big spastic.FFS!

Nevermind kid..pointless arguing.

Comment

Yeah they both had bad chins....But Zab took bombs from Cotto for over 30 minutes....Khan goes down on the first bomb from Cotto.

Tyson was vicious and very explosive and powerful..I mean all around skill though....

My mouth dropped watching Judah beat the **** out of Floyd for those 4 rounds.......
          LOL you was shocked that Zab could do that to Floyd?

Comment

• Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
            LOL you was shocked that Zab could do that to Floyd?
            Zab does that to ANYONE in the first couple rounds...Did you see smacking Cotto around early??

Comment

• I think people are writing Khan off a little to early. He is lightening quick and has good skills, as long as he doesn't leave himself wide open he should be fine. It's like everyone wants Khan to be knocked out again but why the hate? i'll hold my hands up because i was never a big fan of Khan but i've come to terms that he is a dangerous prospect in the future, he is not as chinny as some are making out.

Come on guys, let's give a little more credit to Khan. His defense was horrible vs Prescott, and cost him. Khan is a real threat in the future, watch this space.

Comment

• ****ing Funny thread coming from a Williams fan

Comment

• Originally posted by Dynamite Kid View Post
                  No Khan did not get dropped by Willie Limond he was almost knocked out.

You can pass it off once or twice but he has been brutalized once and has been down against non punching blown up Featherweights.
                  Well I didn't see that fight. But, I take your word for it. I know he dropped Limond in the very next round so I don't know how Hurt Khan really was.

Comment

Nevermind kid..pointless arguing.
                    WTF does that have to do with anything? Dont try being clever son, you have possibly the worst rep on this forum along with Tunney and that other mongoloid horus. You cop ban after ban, and for what? your much vaunted stupidity but more importantly your barely disguised racism, which prompts you to make ignorant comments like the one you made above.

If you hadnt been out in the ether of banland and paying attention,you would probably aware that I am not really a fan of Khan at all,but have respect for the way he has totally turned his career around under the tutelage of.........Freddie Roach!

What a fantastic surprise that you chose to start ****ting on one of his fighters! LMAO

You aint fooling anyone you thick racist **** ***** ****bag.

Comment

Zab does that to ANYONE in the first couple rounds...Did you see smacking Cotto around early??
                      Yea I saw he do that to Cotto. He was doing great against Kostya before he got caught by Kostya. He fell apart against Baldomir also.

Comment

Working...
                      X