No announcement yet.

When dreams become nightmares - Pac fans wake up

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When dreams become nightmares - Pac fans wake up

There are many times in our lives when we know some things are not possible but still we dream about making those things real.

Pacquiao fans must feel this way and I am not trying to be a mfker hater but I felt this way when I wanted Marquez to beat Mayweather but I was just dreaming and I knew it would be hard to accomplish this. I respect Pacquiao I really like his style and I would prefer not to see him and Cotto battle before having Gayweather fight any of them but then Manny and Cotto are warriors and Gayweather is not a boxer...... he is a boxing act.

Why am I saying some dreams become nightmares.. first of all I have to say Cotto is a real WW and people think he is hurt... he is not hurt at all. He can take a WW punch and I am not saying that Pacquiao does not have power; he does not have enough to hurt Cotto with 1 punch. Cotto is underrated by many boxing fans and he always fights well against speedy fighters and crafty fighters. Manny's combinations other than his straight left punch can not hurt Cotto at all. Cotto knows this and he also knows that Manny can not setup his feet unless he has some distance from his opponent this is the clue to beating Pacquiao... a close fight on the inside will not let him setup his left punch and fighting on the inside Cotto will slaughter him to the body...

Cotto's training has been successfull implementing this technique by cutting the ring and Cotto is a master cutting the ring. All of you that think Cotto will give Manny any opportunity to setup his left hand are just dreaming and that is why on November 14 your dreams will become nightmares.

Cotto will win this fight and it will be more easy than people thought. His body punches will affect Manny and he will not be able to move.

retar d

Comment

Pacquiao doesn't need to hurt Cotto....Pac just needs to land more.

Comment

Pacman wont be there to hit. You think hes gonna stand toe to toe and exchange you gotta be outta your mind!

Comment

Cotto will win this fight and it will be more easy than people thought. His body punches will affect Manny and he will not be able to move.
          The fight won't be easy for neither of them.
          Even THEY know that.

I still think it's a 50-50 fight.

Comment

great post. completely agree.

Comment

Cotto started training camp early, in preparation for his biggest fight of his life.

Same goes with Manny but with exceptions.

Good Luck.

War Pacquito.

Comment

Pac ain't a WW. Cotto should KO him within 6. He needs to.

Comment

Originally posted by mangler View Post
                  Pac ain't a WW. Cotto should KO him within 6. He needs to.
                  No he doesnt.

Cotto has never gassed against a smaller opponent.

Pac is the one who needs a quick KO, after 3 rounds Pac is dead meat!

Comment

If Pac losses, then so it be. I mean members in here said that Cotto is gonna win cuz his the bigger fighter. But i am still rooting and picking Pac to win.

Comment

Working...
                    X