Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drug testing=Mayweather making up rules...145 lbs.=Pac making up rules?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RossCA View Post
    Clearly, either he's afraid to lose or afraid to get caught, but there's no doubt he's afraid of something. Mayweather was afraid of nothing and proved it. These *******s are fun to fuk with. lol
    Yup something is definitely going on. If Floyd whoops Mosley, Pac will really have no choice at that point. If he continues to refuse testing, his legacy will be tarnished forever, if it hasn't been tarnished already.

Comment

Originally posted by Sen. Clay Davis View Post
      You are using the word "limit" which means there is always a minimum. What is the minimum?
      Avoiding me, huh? lil *****.

Comment

Originally posted by RossCA View Post
        Avoiding me, huh? lil *****.
        lol, who are you again? why should I care what your opinion is? you've never brought ANY type of discussion of merit to BS. You're not even respected as a poster haha. Its like Floyd giving Mathew Hatton a shot. Who the fuk is you?

Comment

You are using the word "limit" which means there is always a minimum. What is the minimum?
          0 lbs........

Comment

Originally posted by Mr._Pink View Post
            Tune melt with bacon?? What craziness is this?

Comment

lol, who are you again? why should I care what your opinion is? you've never brought ANY type of discussion of merit to BS. You're not even respected as a poster haha. Its like Floyd giving Mathew Hatton a shot. Who the fuk is you?
              Floyd giving Matt hatton a shot is like Pac giving Malignaggi a shot.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Remind My Soul View Post
                    Yup something is definitely going on. If Floyd whoops Mosley, Pac will really have no choice at that point. If he continues to refuse testing, his legacy will be tarnished forever, if it hasn't been tarnished already.
                    No doubt, and it doesn't matter what *******s say either. This will surely fallow his name throughout history. And what does Manny do about it? He sues. hahaha Be a man, take the same exact testing Floyd will take, and prove to the world you are clean.

Comment

If I were you I just ignore is thread it's nonsense. Nobody wins with the TS. Let him and his homies bump this thread. Bye see you on the next thread ****s!

Comment

Working...
                      X