Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DiD You Realize When You Jumped The Shark As A Poster?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

What about my prime!? Least you had a prime! I didn't have no prime, I had nothing!

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
        What about my prime!? Least you had a prime! I didn't have no prime, I had nothing!
        My prime lasted about week. 1 thread. Lame. I'm a hype job.

Comment

Originally posted by Da Machine Doe View Post
          It just hit me today. I came to this realization that its over for me. A sharp decline.

I went from this:

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=643807

To this:

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=644457

Just ignore me from now on..I'm a useless washed up POS.

Who wants my points. Their no good to me anymore.

It was great just watching you post, every day was like a privilige. Then the time came for you to be your own man and take on the forum, and you did. But somewhere along the line, you changed. You stopped being you. You let members stick a post in your face and tell you you're no good. And when things got hard, you started looking for something to blame, like a lost prime. Let me tell you something you already know. This forum ain't all sunshine and rainbows, it's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as The Lounge. But it ain't about how hard you pwn. It's about how hard you can get Pwned and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep posting back. That's how winning is done! Now if you know what you're worth then go out and get what you're worth. But ya gotta be willing to take the pwns, and not pointing fingers saying you ain't where you wanna be because of him, or her, or anybody! Cowards do that and that ain't you! You're better than that!

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy1 View Post
            It was great just watching you post, every day was like a privilige. Then the time came for you to be your own man and take on the forum, and you did. But somewhere along the line, you changed. You stopped being you. You let members stick a post in your face and tell you you're no good. And when things got hard, you started looking for something to blame, like a lost prime. Let me tell you something you already know. This forum ain't all sunshine and rainbows, it's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as The Lounge. But it ain't about how hard you pwn. It's about how hard you can get Pwned and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep posting back. That's how winning is done! Now if you know what you're worth then go out and get what you're worth. But ya gotta be willing to take the pwns, and not pointing fingers saying you ain't where you wanna be because of him, or her, or anybody! Cowards do that and that ain't you! You're better than that!

you cant cherry pick opposition here on the scene. this aint the place for undefeated records lol.

Comment

Working...
            X