Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do You RESPECT Laila Ali's Boxing CAREER???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by B0XEO View Post
    Hahahaha, no I typed Ward first, i was just fukin witcha

I changed it in like 2 seconds doe, you got the hawk eye.
    Lol!!! Simone ese, i got that super natural cok eye!!! ......i guess i just scrolled down when you first posted!! I was like ..... this fool!

Comment

No. She ducked Ann Wolfe

Comment

its womens boxing, wouldnt care either way

Comment

First off she still had to get in the ring and fight, so I respect anyone with the heart to put their life on the line in the ring. It's always something when you're on top and you are black. You can never win in the eyes of some. Most of you who always talking about someone "ducking" somebody have never even been in a fight a day in your lives. How can you not respect her career? Just because someone said she was scared? You people on here are so miserable its a joke. If she was white she'd be the greatest thing on earth.

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
            why does it seem like all the ducking comes from a certain type of boxers?
            Why does it seem like nothing but cowards make these type of comments?? Go ahead and say what you mean over the internet. How many white American champs are there? Best y'all got is Charlie Zelenoff. Maybe because y'all do most of y'all talking with your mouths behind a screen.

Comment

I don't enjoy women's boxing, I enjoy women's tennis though.

Comment

I'd have to know more details: how much did Wolfe's promoter offer that Ali allegedly turned down, for instance.

You aren't ducking someone who hasn't made a legitimate offer (through a promoter) to make the fight.

Comment

don give a f about womens boxing

but i'd nail her from behind, i cant lie

Comment

Working...
                  X