No announcement yet.

Is Mayweather Serious About Wembley/Khan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HAY-B View Post
    for the sake of discussion - if Floyd and Cotto were to fight again, do you think it would sell at Wembley? I think it all depends on the opponent should it be someone not from the UK.

It wouldn't even sell O2 or MEN let alone Wembley .

Comment

What cherry picking? Khan is a stylistic nightmare for Floyd.

Comment

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ? Khan is a scrub and is a boring fighter he will get destroyed by Money lol thats not even a ? i want Money to lose just as bad as the next guy just off the fact of his personality but Khan will not be the guy to give him that first loss that is facts Vegas or UK lol that my friend was bold statement on your part

Comment

Originally posted by Goethe914 View Post
          ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ? Khan is a scrub and is a boring fighter he will get destroyed by Money lol thats not even a ? i want Money to lose just as bad as the next guy just off the fact of his personality but Khan will not be the guy to give him that first loss that is facts Vegas or UK lol that my friend was bold statement on your part
          Khan is boring? What weed you currently been on mate? He's anything but boring and has always been in exciting fights, get a clue, I think Khan would batter Floyd and will absolutely destroy him and Mayweather wants no part of Khan.

Ps: Mayweather is the boring fighter while Khan is few of the most exciting fighters out there.

Comment

for the sake of discussion - if Floyd and Cotto were to fight again, do you think it would sell at Wembley? I think it all depends on the opponent should it be someone not from the UK.
            I live in continental Europe, and most general sports fans here have at least a passing familiarity with Khan, but only hardcore boxing fans know who Cotto is. I suspect the UK is similar. Couple that with the fact that Europeans are generally more nationalistic than US people, and I doubt Floyd vs a non-Brit would sell all that well in the UK.

Comment

Can't he still fight at Wembley against another WW or JRWW other than Khan? Will the UK folks still come out to see the fight?
              Don't know whether it would sell out to the same degree as froch vs groves, even with khan involved, but it would do massive numbers and the average english boxing fan would give their left nut for a ticket. It'd be awesome.

Comment

Mayweather vs Khan in the Uk would be Hugeeeee

But, I doubt Mayweather wants any part of Khan watch him duck Khan again.

Comment

Originally posted by Lalaland View Post
                  Khan is boring? What weed you currently been on mate? He's anything but boring and has always been in exciting fights, get a clue, I think Khan would batter Floyd and will absolutely destroy him and Mayweather wants no part of Khan.

Ps: Mayweather is the boring fighter while Khan is few of the most exciting fighters out there.
                  obviously you're from the UK only reason why you would spew such non sense KHAN lost to danny garcia in the 4th round via TKO and floyd will wash garcia ... i hope they fight ill put a months salary up that he destroys khan in the USA OR NOT Khan is more boring then boring ....Floyd has been boring the past few years and like i said i would love to see him dethroned but that bum Khan is not going to be the one to do it thats for sure he will get picked apart round by round by round

Comment

obviously you're from the UK only reason why you would spew such non sense KHAN lost to danny garcia in the 4th round via TKO and floyd will wash garcia ... i hope they fight ill put a months salary up that he destroys khan in the USA OR NOT Khan is more boring then boring ....Floyd has been boring the past few years and like i said i would love to see him dethroned but that bum Khan is not going to be the one to do it thats for sure he will get picked apart round by round by round
                    How many fights of Khan have you watched? Probably 1 or 2? yeah.
                    Cause Khan beat both Maidana and Judah much more convincingly than Floyd did. Garcia caught Khan with more of a blind hook that that saved his career, Khan was absolutely dissecting him before.
                    Khan brings something different to the table i.e SPEED something Mayweather hasn't copped with in recent years.

Comment

Yes, Khan lost to Danny Garcia two years ago. So what? He beat Maidana, Kotelnik, Paulie, Judah and Collazo. And I'm pretty sure he would spank Guerrero (whom Floyd had no problem fighting).

Comment

Working...
                      X