Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you consider people with Android smarter than those using Iphone

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Honestly who cares. A lot of iphone users probably don't give a **** what they have therfore got what was popular. I have an S4 and I love it, but I really don't do everything with it that it can do... I like having the options, but its no bid deal. I'm over the phone thing these days.

Comment

Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
      The person not arguing over which brand of phone is better is probably the one I would consider the smartest.
      This ^^^^^^^^^^

Comment

Originally posted by MasterOfFeint View Post
        I have iphone5s and i like it. I'm tired of these android users bragging they're "smarter" coz they use android phones. I know you can modify android more than iphone but that doesnt mean you're smarter. I don't care about rooting or shi.it like that..
        Somebody who believes they are better than another because they chose a different brand of phone is certainly not smarter.

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
        Android is the poor man's iPhone.
        I bought myself a Nexus 5 and my wife an iPhone 5s. Because that's what we both wanted.

She wanted the iPhone for its ease of use and the fact that it was easily compatible with her iPad (which I also bought for her) and I wanted the Nexus 5 for it's huge screen and compatibility with my Nexus tablet.

Comment

Do you consider republicans smarter than democrats?

Chicken or egg?

Comment

This smells like P-Killer troll alt.

Comment

i consider people who talk and care so much about what brand of phone they have as complete and utter dbags.

if murder wasnt a crime, i would machine gun to death every person i see waiting in line for a new phone that came out as if their lives depended on it and have to have it as soon as it came out.

i want to machine gun kelly to death every single one of these dbags if i could get away with it.

seriously.

Comment

Working...
              X