Khan Vs Mayweather: "The Dream Match"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dream match?

Comment

It is a joke fight. Mayweather takes him out when he wants to but I can see him carrying him.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
        Who r u picking?
        I'm so excited about this earl, I'm sure you are to?

Comment

Originally posted by imjustsaying View Post
          Jab to the body. Left hook to the head. Done.

Amir Khan is so easy to hit. Floyd wants to look good again for the fans. Khan is easy target. He will get hit all night.

I'd rather see Marcos Maidana. He seems to have the perfect blue print to beat Floyd.
          What blueprint is that exactly? Based on how he handled adrien broners shoulder-roll imitation?

Well Andre Berto had a shoulder-roll imitation and the way guerrero delt with it also had people saying he could do the same to mayweather.

But it's a completely different situation when you step to the raw-dog, half a B, the real thing.

None of these clowns can come close to writing a blueprint on mayweather.

Least of all maidana, who was easily beat by Devon Alexander who just boxed him rather than dry-hump him like broner.

Whilst different fighters have the ingredients for the blueprint, no man alive has the ability to combine them all together to best mayweather.
          Last edited by MBE; 02-11-2014, 07:23 AM.

Comment

Who r u picking?
            lol
            **** made me laugh.

Its messed up that the question is so absurd. Usually, even with Floyd or Pac, there is room for a little doubt. But with all the criticism over this matchup, the question just sounds silly.

A better question would be, How many rounds can Khan win before he is stopped?

I say....if the fight lasts 7 rounds. Khan could, potentially, maybe win...2.

Comment

I find this topic ridiculously hard to take seriously. I definitely see Mayweather KOing Khan. I definitely see Mayweather KOing Khan in the later rounds to put on a "show" at least up until the 6 round. At that point, Mayweather will go to work (so to speak) and jab Khan's chin which will result in the KO.

Comment

Originally posted by The Noose View Post

lol
                **** made me laugh.

Its messed up that the question is so absurd. Usually, even with Floyd or Pac, there is room for a little doubt. But with all the criticism over this matchup, the question just sounds silly.

A better question would be, How many rounds can Khan win before he is stopped?

I say....if the fight lasts 7 rounds. Khan could, potentially, maybe win...2.
                Spot On! This is exactly my sentiment.

Comment

I wouldn't complain if May lost after taking such a mismatch but it won't happen.

Comment

Who r u picking?
                    Dream match up haha

Comment

LMAO at people thinking Mayweather KO's him!!

Go on guys give me great odds since you're so confident and remember its a KO, not a TKO but even at that I highly doubt a guy who has to numb his hands will ever KO Amir Khan.

Comment

Working...
                      X