Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Judah: A. Garcia Calls Me a N***er, Nobody Says Nothing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Angel should deported ans contained in puerto rico so no one has to suffer racism from him

Comment

you know what ? i like danny he is quite and seems like a humble guy ! but his fathers actions have made me do the impossible and that is to root for judah ! never in all of my years as a boxing fan , and a unbiased boxing historian did i think this would be possible ! but to be so racist as angel clearly is is upsettiing to me ! i wouldnt be surprised if angel was a member of the puerto rican KKK , or if he had a swa sticker ! calling some of african decent a n word with the "er" at the end is totally inexcusable in this day and age ! MAKING FUN OF AMIR BECAUSE HES A ARABIC is classless ! making fun of russians and the chinese is equally disgusting !!

Comment

I saw the video it sounded like he said N***er to me
        Last edited by MrClutch85; 04-25-2013, 05:22 PM.

Comment

That's pretty F$$ked up that Angel is using the N word against Judah, he crossed the line with that one.
          Angel needs to calm down, he deffffff is a coke head u could tell.
          War Judah!!!!

Comment

oh so you want people to defend you? poor lil zab getting called a nig-ger, how about do something about it?

Comment

Originally posted by elgranluchadore View Post
              oh so you want people to defend you? poor lil zab getting called a nig-ger, how about do something about it?
              lol exactly...............

Comment

Hey I agree with Zab, this guy Angel Garcia shouldnt be saying racial remarks, theres no need for that, not cool.One day Angel Garcia is going to get his for talking so much cra, wouldnt be surprised if somebody lays his ass out, and Danny boy aint going to do crap.
                Last edited by Toltec77; 04-25-2013, 05:36 PM.

Comment

Come on now u know Garcia and call him no ****** he called him ***** like every Rican in philly or new york do. Ricans got african blood and live in the same conditions and circumstances that's why we say it. Plus I put money zab got PR homies that call him ***** everyday. Zab just trying to play the race card to make himself a victim. That's weak.

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
                    Well I stood up for Judah.

What Angel said was extremely classless
                    I think we all did. That old man is a classless scumbag...

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                      judge for yourself, 1:55 on the vid http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-LrADejFCc
                      yup def said gger......

Comment

Working...
                      X