Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who do you consider the best knowledgeable unbiased poster on Boxing Scene?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am shocked as hell to see I have so many votes unless there is another guy with a similar name, almost feel like someones having a laugh at my expense My boxing history sucks! I must confess I am pretty ignorant to it.

The first person that came to mind was Irondanhamza he just oozes knowledge in all aspects and seems very unbiased. New England seems very solid. I think Freedom with his heavyweight & European boxing knowledge.

Its pretty hard as I feel a lot on here are very biased but those people get my votes.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
      I am shocked as hell to see I have so many votes unless there is another guy with a similar name, almost feel like someones having a laugh at my expense My boxing history sucks! I must confess I am pretty ignorant to it.

The first person that came to mind was Irondanhamza he just oozes knowledge in all aspects and seems very unbiased. New England seems very solid. I think Freedom with his heavyweight & European boxing knowledge.

Its pretty hard as I feel a lot on here are very biased but those people get my votes.

there are two of you, actually

two dan_covs. one had an avvy of some hot european chick for quite some time.

i used to talk sh#t to the other guy on the guru chat, and he had no idea what was going on, . i kept it up, though.

you do seem like you've been in the ring and you do know your boxing. your theories on sasquatch are a subject for another thread, though

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post

Are you fucking serious with this, or just pulling our collective cranks?

Comment

i suppose i should cease trolling at least once a day

benny st
          machine / great a
          danhamza
          jro
          imdazed

top flight posters with real knowledge of the game

machine / greatA is a bonafide historian. that guy's fight collection is probably spilling over to multiple comps and bookshelves.

Crold and hhascup are in the BWAA. they know they stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post

i'm not above yanking on anybody's crank, but freedom is entrenched in boxing. he's biased, but he knows the game, especially the CW and HW divisions. loves him some euros.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
              there are two of you, actually

two dan_covs. one had an avvy of some hot european chick for quite some time.

i used to talk sh#t to the other guy on the guru chat, and he had no idea what was going on, . i kept it up, though.

you do seem like you've been in the ring and you do know your boxing. your theories on sasquatch are a subject for another thread, though

Probably one of my adoring fans. I am not sure why anybody would pretend to be me but some have been quite amusing, particularly the guy who pretended to me declaring love for Amir Khan

There is some new sasquatch footage actually ''The tentcamper footage'' which is quite interesting and a very good hoax if one.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post

Okay he is a bit biased but I do think hes knowledgeable and very informative. I don't think he is so much into the lower division or boxing history but he is well into his big fellas and European boxing. His breakdowns are usually on point.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                  i'm not above yanking on anybody's crank, but freedom is entrenched in boxing. he's biased, but he knows the game, especially the CW and HW divisions. loves him some euros.
                  Did you see unbiased in the thread title?

I did.

So lets keep it 1000.

Tunney and unbiased "never the twain shall meet." Seriously.

I might be called a unabashed ******, and other nonsense.

But as for as impartial? Tunney is doo-doo.

Comment

If you're talking strictly boxing discussion then I'm inclined to concur with Pea's nods towards Silencers and TheGreatA.

Clegg, IronDanHamza, and Battling Nelson are also top notch.

Comment

barnburner you stupid ****s. and he`s like, 12 and a half.

Comment

Working...
                      X