Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The plan is to match Bute with the winner of the Super Six.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Who are you? View Post
    In all seriousness, Bute beat Miranda and Bika in better ways than did Andre Ward.

So in terms of their common opponents, Bute > Ward.

So criticizing Bute's level of competition is iffy.

Lets also not forget that Bute KO'd Berrio, who at that time, was an unquestionable top10 perhaps top5 guy in the weight.
    Ward and Froch have way better resumes than Bute, he should at least fight in UK or US against a big name after this.

Comment

People need to stop with the neutral setting crap. The fight should be where ever it can make the most $. If a fighter don't like it then he should do a better job of building his fanbase.

Comment

Originally posted by SCtrojansbaby View Post
        People need to stop with the neutral setting crap. The fight should be where ever it can make the most $. If a fighter don't like it then he should do a better job of building his fanbase.
        In that case Ward should have fought Kessler and Abraham in Copenhagen or Berlin.

Comment

Originally posted by warp1432 View Post
          MSG, but I dont think they could draw 16k like Cotto does. Montreal might be good.
          There's an interesting idea, but would it draw there?

Comment

Sweeeettt!

Comment

Originally posted by steeluv View Post
              Ward and Froch have way better resumes than Bute, he should at least fight in UK or US against a big name after this.
              Why would he fight in places where nobody would pay to see him?

Comment

Bute is not on the level of either of those guys.. and im not a big fan of either..
                Im not sold on bute.. I think hes a B level fighter.. Honest.. I know hes undefeated, but come on.. Hed get smoked by Ward, and beaten by Froch.. they both come to WIN

Comment

Working...
                X