Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's FUNNY how when Cortez screws over an American people say he should retire yet

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's funny because Cortez doesn't do main events anymore, but even when they let him do the Prelims he still sucks and people still complain.

Comment

who complaining bout the stoppage other than kirkland

Comment

I think Kirkland would have gotten knocked down 10 more times. And gotten up 10 more times.

Comment

Yo **** that, there is no double standard when it comes to Cortez, The guy is a cancer like no other to the sport, it's credibility, and fighters career.

**** that stupid bull mess about this side, that side, plays different one way for the other, that's lame schit. It's about the incompetence of Cortez and the more harm than good he does.

I loath you side tossers taking away from the real issues.

Comment

Cortez is really shot and past his prime now. You should retire now granpa.

Comment

Originally posted by Naps View Post
              Typical fat yanks.

Every American has a lower IQ than a peanut. Bunch of fatties.

Bush voted in twice. Lulz.
              Ricky's pretty fat man. Cant argue the Bush deal though except to say he won with less than half of the popular vote. Im from the states and it blew my mind. Cant group a whole country. It makes you look like an idiot bigot.

Comment

that's not true. everybody hates joe cortez. floyd vs. hatton, khan vs. maidana, etc. joe cortez sucks.

americans root for fighters from all over the world: floyd, hatton, cotto, pacquiao, edwin valero, P4P QUEEN sergio-- americans root for fighters, not nationalities.

and we hate joe cortez all the same.

the only people that like joe cortez is GBP and Oscar because they can bribe him to do whatever they want.

Comment

Working...
                X