No announcement yet.

Are these Manny/Floyd facts correct?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are these Manny/Floyd facts correct?

1. Floyd accused Manny of PEDs with no proof...
    True, there is no posative test history for Manny. (This being the only real argument). But how good are these scheduled urine tests?
    I mean, we all have to agree the current testing is at best BOOTLEG. I'm no expert but that's easy to see, even if you're again "Random, blood and urine"
    you gotta admit it's a much better detector of PEDs (Ad Blood and urine with RANDOM).. you gotta admit this.

2. Manny refused random blood and urine.
    True, for those that missed it. Manny/Freedy are on record accepting then declining random testing.

3. Manny refused random testing for these reasons.
    +It's not required
    +The commish already has drug tests.
    +Giving blood makes Manny weak for 3 days.
    +It will distract him during training.
    +You can get all you need from urine (Not true, but not false) being that both sides have "experts" reporting it both ways.
    +Manny does'nt have to do extra tests, Floyd can't change the rules.
    +Giving blood may cause injury (This one came later).
    +Mannys affraid of needles (Gotta admit Bob did say that).
    If I missed any let me know.

4. Manny offered 30 day cutoff, 3 tests "1 at the jump off. 1 just before camp, and 1 after the fight.
    True... But as we learned a lil bit about the types of drugs, and the time frame it stays in the body. 30 days was too much of a loop hole, real talk.
    A 30 day black out is too much

5. Ok, Floyd offers 14 days. (By the way, Freddy lied at the NY Clottey pre fight presser. He says "THEY OFFERED FLOYD 14 days, but he refused" That was a lie.
    Manny refuses, and counters with 24 days. This only after the Hatton 24 7 showed he's fine within the 30 days asked for.
    """""We were stuck in limbo at this point"""""" Both camps walked..

Manny fights Clottey,,, Floyd fights Mosley..........................
    After Floyds fight he makes it pretty clear....
    "Take the test, or we don't have a fight".

Round 2 of neg. The fantom neg...
    I won't get into if it happend or not, but! Does anybody know what Bobs offer was?
    I mean, he did say "All testing demands have been met" What does that mean?
    He told us they were met, but when asked for details, he never gave any. So what does "ALL demands were met mean?"

................Floyd is scared of Manny, the same way he was scared of Mosley...
    If this was true, why fight him? Floyd has no shame apparently, Mathew or Paulie could have been his next. He could have found a way out, I'm sure of it.

................Floyd used the drug test to duck Manny.............
    I never understood this one.
    If that's the case, Floyd is such a duck. Why make the same demand of Mosley? Why not price Shane out to duck him? Why would he use the samething?
    The drug test is not a duck, that don't make sense.

Now Manny says 7 day cutoff and we got a deal.......................
    UMMMMM ok, but could'nt we have had this over with already.

I don't think it's the fighters, I think it's greed, bad blood (no pun intended) and politics. Bob and Al hate eachother!.......
    They make more $$ by NOT fighting eachother, and we are all the losers battling over this shyt.

Fook um both... 7 days and lets get it poppin

1. Floyd assaulted with mother of his children Josie Harris.

Fact - Harris has admitted to lying to court in the past, making up false claims of abuse.

Comment

Originally posted by cixthree View Post
      True, there is no posative test history for Manny. (This being the only real argument). But how good are these scheduled urine tests?
      I mean, we all have to agree the current testing is at best BOOTLEG. I'm no expert but that's easy to see, even if you're again "Random, blood and urine"
      you gotta admit it's a much better detector of PEDs (Ad Blood and urine with RANDOM).. you gotta admit this.

True, for those that missed it. Manny/Freedy are on record accepting then declining random testing.

+It's not required
      +You can get all you need from urine (Not true, but not false) being that both sides have "experts" reporting it both ways.

4. Manny offered 30 day cutoff, 3 tests "1 at the jump off. 1 just before camp, and 1 after the fight.
      True... But as we learned a lil bit about the types of drugs, and the time frame it stays in the body. 30 days was too much of a loop hole, real talk.

5. Ok, Floyd offers 14 days. (By the way, Freddy lied at the NY Clottey pre fight presser. He says "THEY OFFERED FLOYD 14 days, but he refused" That was a lie.
      Manny refuses, and counters with 24 days. This only after the Hatton 24 7 showed he's fine within the 30 days asked for.

I won't get into if it happend or not, but! Does anybody know what Bobs offer was?
      He told us they were met, but when asked for details, he never gave any. So what does "ALL demands were met mean?"

................Floyd is scared of Manny, the same way he was scared of Mosley...
      If this was true, why fight him? Floyd has no shame apparently, Mathew or Paulie could have been his next. He could have found a way out, I'm sure of it.

If that's the case, Floyd is such a duck. Why make the same demand of Mosley? Why not price Shane out to duck him? Why would he use the samething?

I don't think it's the fighters, I think it's greed, bad blood (no pun intended) and politics. Bob and Al hate eachother!.......
      They make more $$ by NOT fighting eachother, and we are all the losers battling over this shyt.

Good effort but fails

Comment

I like it. 7 days. Do the damn thing.

Comment

floyd ducked margo?.......true

floyd ducked cotto?....true

floyd ducked pac?.....true

floyd's a coward?....true

Comment

Originally posted by quick reply View Post
            Good effort but fails
            Please correct any details..... But only what can be proven will be accepted please..

Comment

Originally posted by danny711 View Post
              I like it. 7 days. Do the damn thing.
              Thank you my man......... But why is it so hard to talk boxing here?

Comment

+It's not required

My take on this whole thing, a simpler version... It was a PISSING CONTEST between 2 DIVAS, from the 1st nego upto the 2nd, and I think there's gonna be a 3rd one or possibly even a 4th until everything is settled, pride and egos are prolonging this fight to happen... That said I still think Floyd should have taken the 7 days compromise and fought Manny for 50-60mill, it's the biggest money fight ever and Floyd's camp already claimed the fight with Manny would be EASY, so why not just say YES... And the last 7 days of preparation are the cool down period anyway, it will be very stupid to load up on PEDS during this time, the fighter will not benefit much from this, it will be very dangerous health wise for the fighter and much much riskier for the fighter of getting caught with the substance still in his blood.. 7 DAYS IS GOOD ALREADY...

Comment

Thank you my man......... But why is it so hard to talk boxing here?
                  It can get a bit out of hand at times. Just have to laugh.

Comment

All that seems fair to me.

Comment

Working...
                    X