No announcement yet.

Edwin Valero: "I'll Beat Pacquiao Decisively"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MIP4P1 View Post
    Valero vs Pacquiao is more competitive than Pacquiao vs Hatton/Cotto.

Valero has the power to KO Pacquiao, and the IQ to do it quicky.
    [img]http://acidtrax.net/bb/img/b/full_******.jpg[/img]

Comment

valero vs. hatton wuld be nice.

Comment

quoted for truth

Comment

Originally posted by El Cabron View Post
          quoted for truth

It could be a whoever lands first type of scenario.

Both are lefties and slightly unorthodox so this could be an intriguing short fight.

I wouldn't be surprised if either guy suddenly got caught in this one.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Jesus View Post
            Defenseless fighters or fighters with not so good defense like Soto, Valero, Katsidis, Baby Bull, Cotto, Hatton are the fighters that Arum would put Pacquiao up against.

You will never see Arum put Pacquiao in with Bradley, Guzman and he's already trying his best to come up with an excuse to not put him against the king of defense, Floyd Mayweather Jr. But that fight is inevitable so Arum will have to put Pacquiao against his kryptonite, a boxer with good defense.

Side note, notice i didn't say anything bad about Pacquiao I said Arum avoids these fighters. I know if it was up to Pacquiao he would fight them.
            bradley and guzman gets taken out by valero within 11!

Comment

I wouldn't be surprise, but who knows for sure

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
                It could be a whoever lands first type of scenario.

Both are lefties and slightly unorthodox so this could be an intriguing short fight.

I wouldn't be surprised if either guy suddenly got caught in this one.

definetly, I could easily see Pac catching Valero and taking him out

I don't know why people want to see Manny against a slick fighter, sure a guy like Floyd would give Manny hell but I think guys like Campbell and Bradley would get eaten alive. I'd rather see Pac against a big puncher like Valero.

Comment

lol xcaret

Comment

oh my u gotta be fuuucking kidding me right? this dude is again making noise and getting attention by saying pacquiao's name. to make it worst he says he'll finish mayweather and knock marquez easy. what an idiot. the 3 guys he mentioned are top A class fighters. this dude ain't even fighting B class fighters yet and he's talking out of his ass. this dude wont even win against soto, j diaz, campbel, katsidis, and hatton! this guy is just fuuucking unbelievable

Comment

Originally posted by Jozelle14 View Post
                      oh my u gotta be fuuucking kidding me right? this dude is again making noise and getting attention by saying pacquiao's name. to make it worst he says he'll finish mayweather and knock marquez easy. what an idiot. the 3 guys he mentioned are top A class fighters. this dude ain't even fighting B class fighters yet and he's talking out of his ass. this dude wont even win against soto, j diaz, campbel, katsidis, and hatton! this guy is just fuuucking unbelievable
                      Valero's been calling out Pac for three years now.

His licensing problems have really hurt his career.

Comment

Working...
                      X