Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Are Some Of Your Favorite Martin Lawerence Moments?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
    Oh yeah man, I have it somewhere on VHS tape.
    Isn't blue streak the movie where at the begining he was talking to that cop and was like'' YOU'RE A ****ING PIG''?And he was elergic to bees? That is another classic. I could go on and on about Martin. I also liked his latest stand up called ''Runteldat''.

Comment

Originally posted by Pac_man=God View Post
      Blue Streak was such a great movie.
      Easily.

You know what movie I like also, sort of on topic.

That Chris Kattan movie Corky Romano. lol The whole police infiltration bit is a good idea for a movie, people praising him for accidentally doing his job right.

Then he hypes it up.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by slicksouthpaw16 View Post
        Isn't blue streak the movie where at the begining he was talking to that cop and was like'' YOU'RE A ****ING PIG''?And he was elergic to bees? That is another classic. I could go on and on about Martin. I also liked his latest stand up called ''Runteldat''.
        I think, if I'm not mistaken.

Blue Streak starts off with them robbing the diamond.

I could be wrong, it's been a while since I saw it.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Martin Lawrence is really on the lower end of the tier, when I think of his peers in comedy. He never did much for me, except his show.

Comment

Yeah thats the one. I love where he drives and he is ridiculous with all the loud music haha.

Comment

You're right.

Such a damn good movie, too.

Comment

lawrence is a great comedian
                bad boys 2 was awesome
                but my favorite was the one when he was a some kind of thief and he got stung in the eye by a bee cant remember the name

Comment

Blue Streak was a great film indeed. I know this thread is related to Lawrence but this is by far the best scene:

Last edited by Addition; 08-10-2008, 01:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by K-Nan View Post
                    Martin Lawrence is really on the lower end of the tier, when I think of his peers in comedy. He never did much for me, except his show.
                    Used to align with those sentiments.

I found him annoying, and strangely pretentious. That all changed one day when I was smoking weed and watching Big Momma's House again.

It had me in stitches.

You know when he's talking to the old man telling him about hitting on him:

"You can't come over here with your Shaboink Boink"

He just ****ing cracks me up. I'm usually the only one laughing also.

Comment

Originally posted by Addition View Post
                      Blue Streak was a great film indeed. I know this is thread is related to Lawrence but this is by far the best scene:

Yeah that scene was floating through my mind for a second.

"Nice to meet you, I heard a lot about you"

hahahahahhahahahahahahaaha.

Comment

Working...
                      X