Collapse
No announcement yet.

As a Pacfan, do you want OST?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ost alone is good...floyd demanding it is bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Dick Buffman View Post
      No, testing is stupid, ineffectual and a waste of time.
      Do you feel they shouldn't check for illegal handwraps either?

Comment

Originally posted by NesNY View Post
        real OST? year-round random blood/urine testing for every championship fight?

or just Floyd-OST?

I'd be fine with random blood and urine testing by the NSAC or any major sports testing commission. MLB, NFL have both caught PED users and they've shown results.

So random blood and urine, including a post-fight blood+urine test. Cutoff? well, to prevent all risk of injury, 14-days out for blood would be fine (with a mandatory test ON the 14th day)...but they should keep giving urine three times a week during the blood cutoff.

You'd have to be some sort of PED guru to be able to beat 6 consecutive urine tests before a fight. And if the urine isn't enough....make the test better.
        So athletes like Michael Phelps and Usain Bolt can get blood drawn the day of they events but boxers can't because of risk of injury? You seriously believed that hemotoma ****? Come on man I know everybody is not the same but damn getting injured to call a fight off from drawing blood. I just can't go with that. A damn junkie can find they vein in a house with no lights and you mean to tell me a fight that will generate 100+ mill they can't get highly qualified people to draw blood.

Ed Lover voice "C'MON SON!!!!!!!!"

Comment

I'm for it as a whole. Not just for Pac. If you're going to implement OSDT, then make it mandatory for all fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by Gorilla Dogs View Post
            you dont realize how expensive that **** is
            the question was "do you want OST?" not "do you realize how expensive OST is?"

Comment

Working...
            X